What's new

Let’s chat about your Day!

How has your day been? Mine is good. I had Taco Bell for dinner and going to bed soon as I have work tomorrow morning. It's been the same. Miserable weather all day long, unfortunately!

I'm working from home today, since my daughter has had to isolate due to a nursery worker testing positive for COVID.

I'm obviously much more limited to what I can support with compared to being on site, but I'm fortunate to be in a position where I can do so.

I'm working from home today, since my daughter has had to isolate due to a nursery worker testing positive for COVID.

I'm obviously much more limited to what I can support with compared to being on site, but I'm fortunate to be in a position where I can do so.
The kid in our house had to self isolate at home, because of getting an infection. Had similar symptoms to covid, so we ended up testing her. She will probably be away from school until atleast the end of next week.

Hello sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, since it’s an awfully cold, dark, overcast and depressing but dry day outside, just playing some games on my Wii before dozing off tonight.

I'm good, thank you. I only had a short shift at work today (4 hours). I'm now spending the rest of the evening in the warm, relaxing, posting on social media & watching Netflix. It's been miserable all day, raining & chilly.

Howdy everyone! My day has been a little weird, to be honest. Been taking care of things around the house, and going out to get food for the family. Had the cat act a little more strange than normal this morning.

Today was a good day, the weather was mild and very cool. In the morning, I have some bread, a glass of milk and some fruit. then I drive to work. There are many happy things waiting for me at the company. Have a nice day.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back