What's new

Let’s chat about your Day!

Today was a bit of a weird one for me, I woke up feeling somewhat under the weather with a slight migraine starting. My two youngest kids went off to school and I chose to go lay down again for a little to hopefully get rid of the migraine without having to take medication as I don't like to take medication too often. I ended up staying in bed longer than I intended and I am still nursing some pain but getting things done as I need to. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day for me pain-wise. I hope everyone has had an awesome day!

Mine is good. Woke up quite early than usual, did my prayers then went out to vote. There is a general election going on presently in my country.

Hopefully my candidate wins, Most people actually believed in him and there was a massive turn out.

I would be waiting for the results later.

I had an awesome day where I experienced some good times and being able to interact and have fun with my friends and family. It is really worth it going out to meet friends yesterday as it was a right way to go.

oh wow my day ahaha it was amazing no gonna lie :D I was playing with my friends my favorite game, chatting with my new girlfriend <3 was also exercising, listening to music, thinking about life and now I am working online so what would I say if that is not a good day no day is good...
no days are useless and even a bad day has pros like anything, we should always seek for the better and improve ourselves and our days as human beings :)

My day haven't really been that bad because it has not been quite long that I got back from the pharmacy where I went to purchase the antibiotics that was prescribed to me to take for my persistent dry cough which doesn't seem to let me be. I have been battling with this cough for weeks now and it is not getting any better.

My day is good. I woke up feeling very strong. I've completed my morning workout 1 hour ago. I'm taking care of a few things online, when I'm done, I will make my breakfast before leaving for work in the next 1 hour.

I am feeling a bit weak today. The weather has not been fair at all as the sun is blazing and the heat is much. I have never had it this tough, but I am hopeful that I can adjust to the new weather.

I am feeling a bit weak today. The weather has not been fair at all as the sun is blazing and the heat is much. I have never had it this tough, but I am hopeful that I can adjust to the new weather.

This is a very good sign that your body need to rest and it's what I will recommend for you to do. Just try as much as you can to complete the things that you're meant to do at work and find a very good spot to rest yourself. You know exactly the things you normally do to feel relaxed, get into doing them and have a very good time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back