What's new

Lending Money

In my opinion we shouldn't lend and borrow money to anyone because it is easy to take and when the time comes to return the money it makes hard. We can take from bank as a loan because we know we have to pay them at any cost.

I try my best to live within my means of livelihood so I don't borrow from others..... most times people come to me so that I can lend them money but if they do not have tangible reasons I don't grant their requests.... most times people fail to return the money you lent to them and when you start disturbing them to pay back they tag you a bad person....
It is the most correct, to live within our economic possibilities and try by all means not to make loans. When we accept the economic situations of third parties and we try to help, we generally end up without the return of capital or with enmity from people who do not want to pay.

When it comes to lending money it really a way of helping each other needs but a lot of people have failed those who borrow them money therefore making it difficult for people to want to lend out money out to people.

I don't lend money from banks or company because of the interest rate and sometimes the collateral, I'll rather lend from a family member or friends because these ones may be considerate in case o don't meet up to pay back before the given date

Do you lend money from someone or from a Finance Company? I started to lend from family members and now went into finance company for having a loan. I am looking to close all those things in the coming days to spend a new life.
Loans is a last resort, which I always hope that I won't ever need to resort to. Loans have a high interest rate, and nothing like sympathy if you fail to repay on the due date. I try to keep my life simple and stay away from loans or even borrowing from others.

I lend some money from my friend in my difficult situation and i return this amount to her at my promise date .I also borrow money to my friend relatives in their difficult time but never return back.I think its not necessary .I like to helping the peoples in their difficult time.

Lending money is very risky, you have to bare the risk of loosing your money, at a point in time ,there are some people that are not faithful in repaying loans and sometimes to repay the loan might be affected by some circumstances

Lending should be giving out loans. If that's what you mean then i only give out what i can cover in terms of the loanee not being able to pay back on time or at all. And some of us may not have been able to loan people money anymore because of the shortconings we experience from them.

I don't borrow money cos I know no one will borrow me up to what I want. That's why I dig deep to save something tangible from my offline and online jobs. Instead people come to me, to borrow money and never pays back.

The question is not quite clear, because it seems as if lending and borrowing were mixed up in the topic.
But, I dont borrow money, I try my possible best to avoid any circumstance that might cause me to borrow money, because I don't like to be in debt and at times it could be detrimental to ones financial Independence.

Most at times l don't usually lend money out to family members and friends just like that. If l know a friend very well and I know that he needs the money for emergency or very good purpose, l give out the amount l can afford to lose and don't force him or her to pay me if he's not able to pay.

Do you lend money from someone or from a Finance Company? I started to lend from family members and now went into finance company for having a loan. I am looking to close all those things in the coming days to spend a new life.

I will not suggest to take loan orvlend someone unless he needs money really. And please do not take extra money from him. just to help giving and taling money should be same. I think earning is far better than lend or loan.

I personally don't borrow money from friends and family and don't lend it out AT ALL. I make do with what I have - SIMPLE. Whatever money I choose to give anyone, I consider it a gift. My husband and I decided ages ago, we'd just live within our means and struggle on our own. We once had a loan that we kept topping up, so there was just never an end to it. Then we decided to empty our savings account, pay it off in full and never again take out a loan unless it was for a mortgage. Best decision we ever made.

I can only encourage lending or borrowing of money or funds when only you know that you will have two or more ways to pay back your debt, if not, please don't go into lending and borrowing without having the mindset to return

Finance companies charge way too much interest on loans, so I would not want to go their way. Like the saying goes: if you can't solve a financial problem with 3 phone calls, then you need to change your circle of friends. I have friends that will be willing to help anytime I find myself in a situation that needs money to take care of.

lending people money is an option and not a mandatory thing.if you feel you have the capacity to give out money you can do so but if you can't you can decide to borrow them as long as you have the impression that the person will pay back the money

Lending money to family members can be difficult at times because there is always the familiarity in between when they want to pay back. Some ask for discount, some ask for a longer time to pay back. Some even wants you to forget the money because of family sake. The borrower of the money is the only one that gets favoured
Post automatically merged:

Lending money to family members can be difficult at times because there is always the familiarity in between when they want to pay back. Some ask for discount, some ask for a longer time to pay back. Some even wants you to forget the money because of family sake. The borrower of the money is the only one that gets favoured

I don't think lending money is a good way to go. I have been there and I wouldn't suggest anyone takes that as a way of life because it limits you. You should be looking at getting something instead of wasting money paying for loan interests.

I honestly feel sad whenever i get in the situation to have to borrow from others. I do not do family members at all because in this part of the world, these are the last people you want to go to. Although they are supposed to be the first and best option for borrowing, but even if they do, they get back at you negatively. It is very very important to stay away from debt completely. A debt free life is a happy and peaceful one.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back