What's new

Lending Money

I once lent money to a friend who till today never mentioned it not to talk of paying back. We remain friends but I won't be having money dealings with him.

Honestly, there have been plenty of times, just in my family alone, that lending money to family and friends wasn't the best of thing. Figured, if I can't get the money back eventually by verbal agreement, it would be better to have even family sign a contract; as contracts are enforceable by court, if it ever has to be brought there.

For me, I only give out money am able to loose to family and friends. I borrow and never expect to get it back because one of the things that causes friendship failure is money

Once I applied for a loan, and the experience was not pleasant, I paid in less than the expected time and the interest consumed more than 50%. But I never did it again. so I don't recommend it

I dislike the idea of borrowing money to anyone. However, there are times that we have no choice but to ask for help financially. We normally borrow money to some relatives. As much as possible, we avoid taking any loans from a bank, never been and hopefully never will.

I try my best to live within my means of livelihood so I don't borrow from others..... most times people come to me so that I can lend them money but if they do not have tangible reasons I don't grant their requests.... most times people fail to return the money you lent to them and when you start disturbing them to pay back they tag you a bad person....

Borrowing funds to pay start-up costs benefit business owners because theydo not have to rely on personal credit, savings and credit cards to fund newbusiness purchases. Borrowed fundseliminate personal financial risksbusiness owners take on whenstarting a new operation.

I raise capital for my business from my immediate family member.

I gave them a convincing plan on how I am going to return the money at the stipulated time. I work assiduously to pay back according to plan.

Also I make sure I don't borrow huge amount from few, instead I borrow little from lots of them.

Most capital companies demand lots of collateral which I can't provide that is the reason I don't approach them.

Before you lend money from someone or from bank you must make sure you have a plan for your business and life,the first money I lend helps my buisness flourish up to date lending money is not the problem but you must have a good of the money so that you won't go back to square one

This is the big problem with borrowing, once you start it very difficult to stop. You will become addicted to it. That is why I dont borrow money to family and friend, initially they call me a stingy fellow but with time they understood my idea. It not like I don't help them at all, if I can I would help out but i dont borrow them. Maybe the major reason I dont borrow people money is because I do have a really hard time requesting it from people and people take advantage of this alot.

I do not borrow or get loan from anyone of relative either family members or friends. Because I would not well sleep if I owe someone a money. But people usually borrow money from me, some will return it on time And some will not, they will be expecting you to be ask hem before they give you.

I actually borrow money that i know i can pay back at a specific period of time. Anytime i lend money out to family members or friend i don't usually expect the money back as i know its probably not coming back

It is not advisable to go to a money lender to acquire money as paying back might be an issue for you most especially if you didn't invest the money very well, I had never done this and would never no matter my predicament

Do you lend money from someone or from a Finance Company? I started to lend from family members and now went into finance company for having a loan. I am looking to close all those things in the coming days to spend a new life.
I do lend from a friend or family members because their interest rate is usually low and I don't need to give them any collateral while the financial institutions will require such nd spilt the funds for you.

Do you lend money from someone or from a Finance Company? I started to lend from family members and now went into finance company for having a loan. I am looking to close all those things in the coming days to spend a new life.
Personally, I can't venture into paydayloan business because I always find it hard to get such money back with series of failed repayment date. Although, the institution into such businesses will have high returns on profit.

I have borrows before and I can only borrow from relatives or close friend but never on any of those money lending applications. I saw their texts defaming a friend of mine that borrowed and defaulted. I was ashamed to call the guy my friend after reading derogatory remarks about him.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back