What's new

Lending Money

Lending money out to people isn't a bad idea,but don't lend out money you can't forfeit. Get legal agreement between the two parties, and if any one breaks the law.he or she will definitely face the consequences

Lending money is one of the not-so-good behaviour to adopt. It is difficult to save if you are in debt, so this is one of the priorities when it comes to handling money. Once you have paid off all your debts, you have the capacity to invest in other things such as insurance, business, and stock market.

I don't like taking loan or lending it to anyone because is very risky, some people will like to lend money for some people but paying back will be a problem, that is why I avoid talking loan or lending to people.

I try to avoid taking loans because owing gives me sleepless nights. I try as much as possible not borrow funds because it makes one to earn little or nothing after paying back the loans. Only borrow someone what you can dash, don't depend on it. If you understand.

Some financing loans offer high-interest rates for my experience HOME CREDIT. I think offers an 8 percent of the charge monthly. When it is not important do not loan for such a reason.

I don't borrow money from family or friends. Life can have unfortunate events and I do not want any animosity between family or friends if I can't pay them back when expected. I have loaned money to friends and family, but I have been recently burnt on $6000 that I loaned out to someone. Because of this, I no longer loan large amounts of money to anyone. $20? Sure. Pay me back in a few days. I won't lend more than that now as I have been burnt.

Lending (also known as "financing") occurs when someone allows another person to borrow something.money property, or another asset is given by the lender to the borrower, with the expectation that the borrower will either return the asset or repay the lender

as much as possible i dont like giving a loans to someone, likewise, because im too shy to ask. and they take easy on you when they are family members or friends who loans on you that is why i dont like giving loans .

Man borrows to meet his needs,If a person walks with his pocket in mind, he does not have to borrow.However, due to some worries in life, you have to take a loan.That's why people take loans on easy terms Ajkal Bank's interest rate is very high,That is why people are mostly borrowing from other institutions.
Post automatically merged:

Man borrows to meet his needs,If a person walks with his pocket in mind, he does not have to borrow.However, due to some worries in life, you have to take a loan.That's why people take loans on easy terms Ajkal Bank's interest rate is very high,That is why people are mostly borrowing from other institutions.

Do you lend money from someone or from a Finance Company? I started to lend from family members and now went into finance company for having a loan. I am looking to close all those things in the coming days to spend a new life.
I don't consider it wise to buy anything from borrowed money, because it is not wise to fulfill your wishes and desires by lending money from others.
if you really want to buy something work very hard with full determination and earn money and fulfill your wishes with your own money.

Do you lend money from someone or from a Finance Company? I started to lend from family members and now went into finance company for having a loan. I am looking to close all those things in the coming days to spend a new life.
It depends on what you lent money for, it's it for an investment it's not a bad idea, since most businesses take loans at their inception but if it is for your day to day needs them that's not so good, before long you'll find yourself having to take a loan over and over again and this will affect your income because you'll be paying interest

I really don't subscribe to that school of thought. While I understand that people can be really mean especially when it comes to money issues. I don't see the need to make others suffer because of bad experiences. If you have family members that need help and you can help please do. Life is too short to start making others pass through pains because it happened to you.

I like to helping the needy and poor people. And I think lendig mony is the best way to helped them. Its only my openion you people can neglect my opinion.
Post automatically merged:

I like to helping the needy and poor people. And I think lendig mony is the best way to helped them. Its only my openion you people can neglect my opinion.

Last edited:
I prefer to lend money from my friends or relative, basically if I lend money from a finance company Maybe I would end up also paying from a great interest. And besides my friends or relative can understand why I cant pay on time in case im having another financial problem.

I can't borrow money from anyone or borrow from a company because I may not pay it back,I dnt like to borrow people money, Borrowing people close to you can lead to not collecting the money back from them,I prefer borrowing outsiders to as to know how to collect the money back,I can take legal action if you don't want to pay back

Lending occurs when you allow someone to borrow something you see whenever l borrow someone money l will add a little to it .if you are on the lending side that is if your dear nephew comes asking to borrow money it can be hard to refuse a family member and not to talk of add to it.

I don't use to lend people money because, people don't use to fulfilled promise .it is bank I use borrow money and they will return it exactly when they promise and they will be interest in it .

I sometime lend money to friends and family in a hope that someday I can burrow from them. Lending and burrowing from friends and family is a two way process and it has worked for me. I have also burrowed from a bank to finance my business.

Oh yes I do that alot and it's really affecting me lending money because the interest really killing me seriously and am also looking forward to also stop lending money from and financial company but I don't lend money from family or people any more because I don't like someone thinking or knowing whats happening in my home or to me

Taking loans for lifestyle or emergency is not really advisable on the long run because it would plunder you to be more and more dependent on taking more & more loans to offset your previous loan obligations, before you come to realize you have become neck deep in debts.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back