What's new

Lending Money

I never borrow money from the loaner and from the company because in returning it creates problem and somehow we don't like to return it.
I saw many people lend money and then they start business through lender..
People oy do those things which they like to do.

Do you lend money from someone or from a Finance Company? I started to lend from family members and now went into finance company for having a loan. I am looking to close all those things in the coming days to spend a new life.
Lending money is a very bad thing to do if you cannot be assured of a return or some sort for collateral that will be able to cover the loan in cases of emergencies and the user being unable to pay back the money. In my opinion lending money to friends and family is bad as well as they expect that this would be much more flexible and that the importance on the payback is not as high which can damage the relationship between people. Personally I don't;t lend out money and I don't plan to do so in the future as well.

For me to lend money, I will first investigate the borrowers background, what he does and his ability to pay back.
Lending money to an untrustworthy person is dangerous and it will only bring you a lot of stress.

Lending money is something that happens frequently to we individuals but it has it's own disadvantages .like for example,you may not be able to repay the money you borrowed ànd it may cause conflict.

Lending money sometimes is very risky, you need to be very careful with the kind of people you lend money to, before you lend out money you have to be sure of the person, most people ask for collateral form their clients just for authentication of the client.

Lending (also known as "financing") occurs when someone allows another person to borrow something. Money, property, or another asset is given by the lender to the borrower, with the expectation that the borrower will either return the asset or repay the lender.
Post automatically merged:

Lending (also known as "financing") occurs when someone allows another person to borrow something. Money, property, or another asset is given by the lender to the borrower, with the expectation that the borrower will either return the asset or repay the lender.

Well I have never borrowed money from someone before until I borrowed some money from a neighbour in which some people scammed the money from me. It has not been long ago that I paid back the money because I haven't had the money to give back to the person all these while, since then I have said that I won't borrow money from anyone again.

Yeah i do make give loans just on my family and sometimes people who i know that will pay me back on the day they promised to return my money, it started when i was just 14 years old i didn't made it a career or business. I just thought it's better to help them.

I think we should only be lending money to people we can trust. Don't ever lend money to someone that has a bad history of being a debtor. People like that will not pay up. People who have a bad habit of borrowing money all the time should be avoided too.

Leading money og the finances managment of . the all family member decide to the money of the environment of the home back to the hard work of the alla family member task completed of the most important not west your time

I have lent money from financial institutions twice, and till date I still lend from family and friends. I do not at all feel good when I do this because it makes me feel less of myself. I feel like those I ask for the money will have a bad thought about me and what I represent, I try hard to pay my debts fast sometimes I achieve that other times I don’t but I’m doing my best to stop borrowing.

I haven't taken a big loan till now. But i take some money from my friends to invest in business. The difference is that, Banks asks for interest but my friends dont ask for it. Thats why i borrow Money from my friends only.

Do you lend money from someone or from a Finance Company? I started to lend from family members and now went into finance company for having a loan. I am looking to close all those things in the coming days to spend a new life.
The best or easiest place to borrow money especially when you want to start a business is from family members or friends. This is because, these people will lend you the money without interest rate collaterals. Except you already have a running business before you should consider obtaining loans from financial institutions.

Lending out money is risky especially if it is to someone you know, because of familiarity when they refuse to pay back you won't like to take legal action because of the ties between you and such person

Lending occurs when someone allows another person to borrow something. Money, property, or another asset is given by the lender to the borrower, with the expectation that the borrower will either return the asset or repay the lender. In other words, the lender gives a loan, which creates a debt that the borrower must settle

I think we should never take a loan or if we start a business it is easy to take but it becomes very difficult to repay later so we should never take a loan. One is very foolish so one should never do anything by taking a loan.

When I was younger we had a cooperative in the office that lends money to the employees at 1.5% interest per month. I usually borrow money from the cooperative and the installment was deducted from my salary. There was a time that my borrowings piled up that I had difficulty in paying. When I received my bonus it was only to pay for my debts. That was a lesson to be learned that now I have my savings at home and in my bank accounts so I never have the idea of borrowing money again.

I've really been enlightened from the post. This platform has really given me the opportunity to learn and know people's views on matters like this. Much appreciation to the person behind the idea of this platform.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back