What's new

Legitimate apps that give actual product rewards

Are there any rewarding apps out there that give you actual products for rewards? And not stuff like gift cards, or small cheap things. Actual products that are worth some money. Is there anything like that? Or is it just small rewards not worth a whole lot?
Have you heard of current app or have you heard of cointiply,this are good tested and trusted application that have shown to be helpful to the masses when it comes to generating funds by doing easy task.

I don't know any site that would give you products but they will only pay you for your service via cash or token or gift cards.

This type of apps may be out of your reach because they may not be offering such type of benefits for your region of your country. Gianttpe.of benefits goes normally to tier one countries

The app that I know that pays in actual product is a very long recycling company that accepts recyclables like plastics and at the end of a period give cash or items.
Wow that's very interesting, I am very sure that by this process one can earn passive income without having any problem,but which app is that.

As regarding this topics I haven't seen or heard any app that does it but I know there will be I when it's found please share with us thank you

I haven't seen any app that gives an product reward, the only ones I saw were about downloading to earn other are fake except in the US, I once won a phone online for a lucky spin but it was all fake, I wasn't sent the phone.

Concerning legitimate applications that give actual products rewards. Well, I don't know of any applications that give actual products reward for now, it rare to see some nice earning on applications this days. I downloaded honeygain a time like that but couldn't keep up.

I don't really know the country of the poster but in my country, there is a survey sites that pays you with the phone recharge cards. I have received payments severally on this sites but the pay rate is very low.

I know of various apps that give rewards in products for performing some task. Some will give you gift cards. I know of enlumi, a survey site that will pay you in recharge cards for answering survey questions.

I am also looking for an example of hard like that that will be rewarding me for some of the task I do. Somebody said the other time that there is a browser which reward you for using it to price with cryptocurrency.
There is a platform which rewards you engaging with people blog posts, Facebook posts or page, Instagram account, Twitter and many more. You are paid a few cents for each tasks you perform I can recommend a you try out the platform it's called picoworkers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back