Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any rewarding apps out there that give you actual products for rewards? And not stuff like gift cards, or small cheap things. Actual products that are worth some money. Is there anything like that? Or is it just small rewards not worth a whole lot?

Concerning legitimate applications that give actual products rewards. Well, I don't know of any applications that give actual products reward for now, it rare to see some nice earning on applications this days. I downloaded honeygain a time like that but couldn't keep up

I can't think of a legitimate app for the moment that can give you actual product reward for using them. The least you can find out there are cashback reward apps when you buy some products from them first

The app that I know that pays in actual product is a very long recycling company that accepts recyclables like plastics and at the end of a period give cash or items.

One of the legit sites they know that gives actual product reward is jumia. I have been using this website for long now and it has never disappointed me.

I don't really know the legitimate app at the moment that can give product reward for using, you have to do research so to know legitimate app that give actual product reward.

I don't really know if that is any app that gives you product for using the butt even if such is available then it will be limited to some people especially people in the United States.

I don’t think they’re any at the momentous Tate just get rich quick schemes and I don’t think they’re worth your time I can’t think of any good app at the moment they’re very rare !

There are but the thing is if you're based in the US mostly, it'll just be a waste of time trying these things. They're majorly available to their citizens and residents

There is no PLATFORM online that gives you actual product in return for the service or task you complete on their PLATFORM. The most of them do is to give you reward with crypto currency, gift card and PayPal

There is no platform currently but I suggest Swagbucks though , it gives cash backs on some goods

Well i don't know if such application exist because they are not in my interest to get reward from looking at how the rate of scam is increasing everyday.

At this time I never seen such kind of app that is rewarding for my time. Or rewarding for product reviews, most of them are simply sharing peanuts.

Since I started working online or do some tasks for companies I have not seen any PLATFORMs that give actual product in return as a reward for working on their website

I am also looking for an example of hard like that that will be rewarding me for some of the task I do. Somebody said the other time that there is a browser which reward you for using it to price with cryptocurrency.

I doubt that, as l am yet to see such apps. Except you include those online stores that offer discount and rewards in the form of physical products; where you get to buy 3 and given 1 free. Apart from the sites o described, l am yet to come across an app that gives actual product as reward

Though it's not actually the same thing but boomplay usually give out points when you use their apps to stream and download songs. And you can actually use the point to collect products like boomplay customize sweat shirts or things like power banks and the likes.

I think this is the same thing survey Websites do, they pay you for reviewing products and services, it is this reviews that they used to make certain decisions about what and how to produce and release into the market.

The app that I know that pays in actual product is a very long recycling company that accepts recyclables like plastics and at the end of a period give cash or items.
Yeah.. I'm using the app and it is very rewarding. One of means of income. Gathering the plastics is my major challenge overtime I have find a way round it.

Most of the money making apps are a big waste of time and this is a sad truth. I have tried oodles of such kind of appos and never made any real money. Some people may earn money using such apps but most of the people who earn money belong to Tier 1 countries only.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back