Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
**Cryptoable.org has been rebranded into PostBucks.net**

Members of PostBucks build credits while logging in and being active each day. Credits build up from each post and topic you create in the forum. Credits can be used in the member's shop, traded with other members for services and goods, or cashed out. In order to begin accumulating credits, your account must be upgraded to the "Vetted Member". This is an automatic process after you have reached 25 posts and received no warnings from staff in the last 30 days. The 25 posts allow staff to evaluate your posts for quality. Once your account reaches 25 posts, and you have not received any warning; your account is automatically upgraded by the system via the next hour's cron job.

The forum is currently still being worked on, but we welcome everyone to join early!
:shh:

Threads: $C0.015

Payments:
Litecoin
PayPal (Researching)

https://postbucks.net

The rate look good and even the process of joining, as you explained is easy. I think it worth trying. But I will research on it before joining because most these plartform always fail to deliver on the promise they made when starting.

it looks like a great and promising forum and I saw many members got paid from it so I will edit its prefix as legit platform.

I had some posts there lol, can I ask you about the rate earning (so 0.01$ for each post and 0.015$ for each thread)?

it looks like a great and promising forum and I saw many members got paid from it so I will edit its prefix as legit platform.

I had some posts there lol, can I ask you about the rate earning (so 0.01$ for each post and 0.015$ for each thread)?
The forum hasn't great revenues to increase the rates.

This is one site I like. With so many people coming into cryptocurrency, it would be nice to have a forum dedicated to it alone.

The rate look good and even the process of joining, as you explained is easy. I think it worth trying. But I will research on it before joining because most these plartform always fail to deliver on the promise they made when starting.
While I understand many forums fail, I am putting a big effort to ensure this project doesn't fail.

This is correct, we are currently offering those rates for posts and threads.
The forum hasn't great revenues to increase the rates.
This is correct. We currently have Arc.io enabled and we are waiting for Adsense to approve the forum for ads.
This is one site I like. With so many people coming into cryptocurrency, it would be nice to have a forum dedicated to it alone.
We have cryptocurrency sections for members to discuss crypto.

I have joined the site and it really looks promising. But is it a must for almost all the paid to post forum sites to pay $0.01 per post. I bet if you could have raised the pay rate a little bit higher you can imagine of getting more and more active members in your site.

I have joined the site and it looks promising. But is it a must for almost all the paid-to-post forum sites to pay $0.01 per post? I bet if you could have raised the pay rate a little bit higher you can imagine getting more and more active members on your site.
Rule number 1: An admin can only pay what he could pay not to increase the rate shutout enough resources which lead to paying from pocket money.

It will not do well for any site to promise more than they can afford to pay. While it's understandable that in the initial stages the owner may choose to pay from their pocket before the site starts generating revenue, they can only pay as much as they earn later.

**Cryptoable.org has been rebranded into PostBucks.net**

Members of PostBucks build credits while logging in and being active each day. Credits build up from each post and topic you create in the forum. Credits can be used in the member's shop, traded with other members for services and goods, or cashed out. In order to begin accumulating credits, your account must be upgraded to the "Vetted Member". This is an automatic process after you have reached 25 posts and received no warnings from staff in the last 30 days. The 25 posts allow staff to evaluate your posts for quality. Once your account reaches 25 posts, and you have not received any warning; your account is automatically upgraded by the system via the next hour's cron job.

The forum is currently still being worked on, but we welcome everyone to join early!
:shh:

Threads: $C0.015

Payments:
Litecoin
PayPal (Researching)

https://postbucks.net
i am going to join this site and i hope i will refer my friends also so then can make some money online. this site really awesome to learn many things about crypto and online earning programs

Referral Contest with three prizes up for grabs!

1st: $10
2nd: $5
3rd: $3

Check it out!

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back