Legit game testing sites

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I read a comment section in another forum where a user confirms he is paid to test new games , have tried reaching him but it seems he hasn't be around for a while.

Is there anyone here who knows such site where people are paid to test for bugs in new games ?

What does for me I don't think that is possible, and I don't know any sites where you can earn money for testing new game, I suggest you are the person again to explain better

This is the different sites that you can download and test your game one which is common to every phone is game soft, it comes with phones automatically.

What was the site the person said paid him for testing? Didn't you ask him or her so that you could have gone there yourself and test it and see?

Utest pays one to test a couple of softwares and games are inclusive. The problem is some of these tests are limited to particular countries. So if you're not in one of those countries you don't get the message to come get paid to test a new game.

I don't play games neither do I go about downloading games either for fun or for anything for that matter. Gaming is not just my thing at all. So I wouldn't know if such kind of sites at the moment

I have also been looking for this kind of opportunity. I really don't know any Website or apps that pays users to test a gaming platform but if I see one I will definitely update this post

I read a comment section in another forum where a user confirms he is paid to test new games , have tried reaching him but it seems he hasn't be around for a while.

Is there anyone here who knows such site where people are paid to test for bugs in new games ?
I don't know any site that pays for testing games but you should have ask the guy the site or better still ask Google I think it will help you get the site

Well if there are legit gaming sites that would be great way to earn some money while still doing something pleasurable by gaming and also learning about new things too along the way

Utest pays one to test a couple of softwares and games are inclusive. The problem is some of these tests are limited to particular countries. So if you're not in one of those countries you don't get the message to come get paid to test a new game.
Well I think the issue here is that most times people from low tier country are not eligible for these offers and it becomes discouraging for them to join .

play to earn?
is that even possible
earn while playing ,we'll as for me it doesn't sounds familiar to me as the matter of fact this is my first. time of hearing it earn while we wait ,but I believe it is a good one which you can use it to earn money

Have been playing money games but I have not been paid even once I guess it's just a spam and it's not advisable to recommend it for another person

I have never came across a site like this, but how does it works, I will appreciate if someone sheds more light on this. Can I earn by testing new apps?

I have never came across a site like this, but how does it works, I will appreciate if someone sheds more light on this. Can I earn by testing new apps?
Sam here I don't know of any game site that tends to be paying, most of them seems to be advertising there product only they don't pay.

Sam here I don't know of any game site that tends to be paying, most of them seems to be advertising there product only they don't pay.
Glad you know. Playing games online is nothing but a waste of time, you will waste your time and your data.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back