What's new

Leaving my part-time music teaching job for online earning website: is it a bad idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are leaving a part time Joseph job who is working online working on an online website this is not a bad idea is a great idea is for you as a music teacher you You have to move away from home but when you work online on the website, it will be done sitting at home and you will not even need to leave home.

Brother if music is your passion then you should definitely focus on your job more and do something close to music and improve yourself. If you do want to do business online then you can start a YouTube channel and make entertaining videos or you can even teach them there.

If I really get the scope of the situation I'd say it's not really a good idea. The music teaching is a part time job which I believe would give you a whole lot of time to still continue with the online work. Well, unless there's a time reference to the online work and there's conflict between the part time work and online work

Is good, depend how much you earn monthly or weekly, so u don't see anything wrong with that, what matters is how much the business giving you.

It depends on what you are after in life or the career path you want to take. If what you are earning as a part time worker i not reasonable, then you know the answer.

I've been teaching a secondary school band music since the last 5 months(part time tho)...though I'm a student also but recently I discovered online earning websites and I really want to dedicate my time into it but time is not enough ...so guys do you feel it's a bad idea if I leave my part time teaching job to dedicate my time for online earning
Hmm be careful before you leave any form of job to join online earning websites as most of them are not reliable and can crash at any point in time, I'll suggest you continue since it's part time

Leaving your part-time teaching job to an online earning site is not a bad idea it's just depend on your own perspective. Operation you might have different reasons why you made such decision.

It can never be a bad idea. For as long as it is what you enjoyed and dreamed of ever doing or getting started with after you music teaching job is done with, it is okay

Any work that you termed as part-time is actually not an important work for you because you only do it on a part-time basis and so it cannot build your Mainstay job, so if you are considering leaving your part-time job for a full-time job then it's actually a good thing.

I've been teaching a secondary school band music since the last 5 months(part time tho)...though I'm a student also but recently I discovered online earning websites and I really want to dedicate my time into it but time is not enough ...so guys do you feel it's a bad idea if I leave my part time teaching job to dedicate my time for online earning
I think the best way to buy a house in the future if I can get a hold of the best way to start the day and I also have low price and I was a business card for the best ways and means I think I have a question about business with you and I will be there at home and I will be in touch

I will advise you not to neglect your part time music teaching job because if online earning, I am also a teacher and I create time for earning in the evening when I comes back from work, so you can also do the two.

If your online gig offers you much more than you get from teaching music, then it's a good move. But you need to know that once you dump everything for online gigs you have to be willing to put in the shift to stay relevant online. Online jobs can disappear in a twinkle of an eye. That high paying forum can crash at any time. So, make sure you're ready for the uncertainties associated with online gigs before going all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back