Learning Forex

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 28, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The biggest obstacle when it comes to the forex earning is that we should be learning it before investing into it. A lot of sites are out there that can teach you how to do that. But so far from what I have heard, forex websites don't have the teachers. And you have to learn from the youtube or similar other sites. And maybe there must be other free resources from which you can learn.

What's your approach to learn forex? say for free?

There are lots of places that you can learn for free, JUst simple googling that will lead you to Babypips and Ditto Trade. They provide free education and analysis on the forex markets. Whilst learning opens a demo account at a broker so you can practice what you learn. There are lots of good brokers to choose from, the ones I use are Oanda and ugosway. both decent.

Then just practice practice practice. When confident deposit money into a live account with your broker and then start your forex journey. For the beginners, they did to have a good understanding and are willing to get involved.

Yes forex seems very hard to understand compared to crypto... Do you have any tips for beginners?
Its not hard to learn forex until you take interest. The only tips i can give you that just "keep practice". Do not start the forex if you don't know what to do always start with the Demo account
There's many tutorial available on the internet, especially YouTube. I myself learning from their and start my forex journey.

Forex is difficult to learn, and is one of the best investments out there if you get it right. I’m still a beginner and tutorials on YouTube are helping me gain more knowledge. Practise makes perfect as they say!

Forex is like gambling when it comes down to it, you can't necessarily predict the markets, and you're bound to lose money some day or the other (Although the net might be a gain)

The biggest obstacle when it comes to the forex earning is that we should be learning it before investing into it. A lot of sites are out there that can teach you how to do that. But so far from what I have heard, forex websites don't have the teachers. And you have to learn from the youtube or similar other sites. And maybe there must be other free resources from which you can learn.

yes, it is true. We do not have other means to learns about forex.

Forex trading is to much hard. You have to read a lots about it and understand the technical analysis & strategies. You have to give you 100% focus on the it and assume how they affect the market. Also never put your all resource no it just invest as much you bear to lose

There are so many tutorials online, only thing I can say spend several weeks playing daily with it, maybe everyday at the same hour so you can create new behaviors with it and you will be ready at one point to start investing real money!

I have also tried learning about forex trading but I have just not gotten enough understanding to say that I can do it. It requires so much research and learning and there are people who have mastered it. You can ask those people you know offline who are good at it to teach you or you can look for online methods to learn, both of which are so hard to find. Your determination to learn determines how much you get to understand though, so you should start learning when you are highly motivated to earn from forex trading.

I decided that investing in forex is something I can only do through experts. I find it difficult to learn it myself.
You should take a class about how to invest in stocks, it will help for sure.

As a beginner, investing in Forex is a little bit complex and might be difficult, you should contact an expert first, but after you know what to do ,you are good to go!

Learning and knowing the basics is needed and it's advisable to know at least basics before you start trading, but trading on Forex is really where the learning comes from, doing is action.

Learning and knowing the basics is needed and it's advisable to know at least basics before you start trading, but trading on Forex is really where the learning comes from, doing is action.
I do not advise to go straight into making practice with your money before you take a class/course or even play a demo trading period..

the best place to learn anything is Coursera and Udemy courses if you still interesting to learn Forex trading just pm and I will try to give you the best ones for free**.

80% of the Coursera courses are free for me because my university had made a contract for students to study everything for free.

I think learning forex is as good as learning Cryptocurrency trading. forex simple means foreign exchange and it's nothing but trading. one currency for another. it's wider than ordinary Crypto currency trading, though.

Forex is part of what I want to learn before the end of this month, I believe it's a skill that yields more productivity as forex is highly recommended now for cool returns, I am just getting started and with time I will become an expert in it

A lots of investors want to make money from forex without having proper knowledge on how the market works. It doesn't work that way as you are at risk of losing your money. As a newbie you need to know how to analyze charts technically before you will be sure of making money with forex trading.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back