What's new

Learning and earning with forex

No doubt one could learn and get familiar with forex and even start trading and earning and like you've right said those are some ways, also having a mentor would go a long way

Yes one can get alot of money from the above mentioned business,but I guess the only problem is getting someone that is willing to help you to learn.

Yes one can get alot of money from the above mentioned business,but I guess the only problem is getting someone that is willing to help you to learn.
True, and that is where IM academy comes in. They would teach you all you need to be a master on your own and also how to be a leader. I would be dropping the link for today's presentation here later today if you chance, you can join us on zoom.

Please don't say that knowledge and understanding is not necessary when we are into trading of forex or cryptocurrency,for cryptocurrency you can join as an investor without having an understanding of how to trade but for forex you cannot do it.

🚨🎉🎉*FRIENDS & FAMILY!*🎉🎉🚨

*We are hosting an online Presentation on Sunday 20th JUNE (UK TIME). Get your Hot Prospects on this call...we will be telling them what the Global Traders Network is all about!*

*This call will feature CHAIRMAN 100 & 7 Figure Earner ZAIN KHAN and the Elite Earners in the Organisation!*

*Here are the details BELOW to login to this FREE online meeting:*

1⃣ *Download Zoom*
2️⃣ *Join using link below or ID*👇🏽

*Zoom ID: to 7715276664*
*Password: GTN*

— Starting at
2:30PM* 🇬🇧🇳🇬
*3:30PM*🇪🇺
*9:30AM EST*🇺🇸 🇧🇸

*See You Online!*💻

I could've been very motivated around forex had it been i knew about where to learn it and learn very well. I came online saw crypto and i became addicted to learn how to invest in it, and it didn't take me long to learn, now I'm moving.

IN i
I could've been very motivated around forex had it been i knew about where to learn it and learn very well. I came online saw crypto and i became addicted to learn how to invest in it, and it didn't take me long to learn, now I'm moving.
In IM academy we not only teach you how to trade in the forex market, we also teach on crypto trading, there are professional coaches that are ready to teach you and give out free signals as well.

IN i

In IM academy we not only teach you how to trade in the forex market, we also teach on crypto trading, there are professional coaches that are ready to teach you and give out free signals as well.
Hmm, that's reasonable indeed. Will those signals which I'll be receiving earn me reward?? Cos i want to venture into trading of crypto full-time, and learning it will pave way for me.

Hmm, that's reasonable indeed. Will those signals which I'll be receiving earn me reward?? Cos i want to venture into trading of crypto full-time, and learning it will pave way for me.
The signals are 99% accurate. In trading you can never gaurantee a 100% profit at all times because of the nature of the market. We have live sections where this professionals go into the forex markets and pick a trade, then they share the same strategy with you.

Only those who are really dedicated to learning the basics of forex trading and spend time doing their research too make reasonable amount of money while gaining more experience.

The signals are 99% accurate. In trading you can never gaurantee a 100% profit at all times because of the nature of the market. We have live sections where this professionals go into the forex markets and pick a trade, then they share the same strategy with you.
Hmm, that's fantastic if what you're saying is the simple truth. Is the person focused on crypto or fore? Does the expert charge money for bringing up such signal from its learners??

Hmm, that's fantastic if what you're saying is the simple truth. Is the person focused on crypto or fore? Does the expert charge money for bringing up such signal from its learners??
Tho they focus more or HFX ( high frequency trading) than the normal forex and crypto trading, you can still get the required trainning for this. As for the fees part you asked. Its actually a company and an online acdemy, so like every other school you would pay to get in, then there is a subscription fee every month. But if you do not want to pay the subscription fee every month all you need to do is register two persons under you every month and the company would give you that month for free and would also give you a bonus of $50 for each person, which means you get an extra $100 and a free month for each two person you bring in. And of cause if you have three persons under you the company pays you $150 every month, and if your three persons bring in their own persons you would be promoted to P600 and the company would pay you $600 every month and of cause the $50 bonus still stands for each registration. The more people under you the higher the pay, there are some persons that earn $5000 every month just like that, some dont even bother to trade again self. These are just packages to compensate members. So if you are earning all these, subscription would not be an issue

Hello guys, i recently came in contact with some group of persons that introduced me to an amazing opportunity i would like to share. Some months back, i was introduced to an online academy where you can learn various skill sets and earn while still learning. With the academy, you can earn from five different streams of income which are
Forex trading
Crypto trading
HFX ( High frequency Trading)
Drop Shipping
IBO
The best part about it is that you dont actually need any experience or knowledge on these areas before joining. We have experts that are ready to put you through and of cause well know traders all over the world that would teach you their trading strategies and give you signals for trading. For more details ask your questions or DM me
Forex trading is an aspect of online earning that I have not really ventures into because of the rate at which money is lost from . I also do not see it wise giving someone money to trade for you in forex

Tho they focus more or HFX ( high frequency trading) than the normal forex and crypto trading, you can still get the required trainning for this. As for the fees part you asked. Its actually a company and an online acdemy, so like every other school you would pay to get in, then there is a subscription fee every month. But if you do not want to pay the subscription fee every month all you need to do is register two persons under you every month and the company would give you that month for free and would also give you a bonus of $50 for each person, which means you get an extra $100 and a free month for each two person you bring in. And of cause if you have three persons under you the company pays you $150 every month, and if your three persons bring in their own persons you would be promoted to P600 and the company would pay you $600 every month and of cause the $50 bonus still stands for each registration. The more people under you the higher the pay, there are some persons that earn $5000 every month just like that, some dont even bother to trade again self. These are just packages to compensate members. So if you are earning all these, subscription would not be an issue
Hmm, i took time to read your wonderful comment dear, if one can earn what you just stated here, subscription wouldn't be a problem. I'm keen to get started but my offline business aren't given me such freedom to spend too much time online. Assume I'll get started then later I'll pay the $50 Midway through. I'll invite more people under me. What's the name of the company by the way, thanks.

This is really a good development and I’m glad you posted something like that here. You can send their details of contacting them here or any group to join on any platform so that we can all benefit from the kind opportunity

Hmm, i took time to read your wonderful comment dear, if one can earn what you just stated here, subscription wouldn't be a problem. I'm keen to get started but my offline business aren't given me such freedom to spend too much time online. Assume I'll get started then later I'll pay the $50 Midway through. I'll invite more people under me. What's the name of the company by the way, thanks.
The name of the company is Im academy
Post automatically merged:

This is really a good development and I’m glad you posted something like that here. You can send their details of contacting them here or any group to join on any platform so that we can all benefit from the kind opportunity
Last sunday i dropped a zoom link for our general presentation, maybe next sunday i would drop another link. We also have presentations on weekdays as well but since am from Nigeria, so the weekly presentations are done by Nigerians but that sunday its a general meeting where even our partners from other countries are present and they usually do giveaways of over $300 worth bitcoin

Last edited:
The name of the company is Im academy
Post automatically merged:

Last sunday i dropped a zoom link for our general presentation, maybe next sunday i would drop another link. We also have presentations on weekdays as well but since am from Nigeria, so the weekly presentations are done by Nigerians but that sunday its a general meeting where even our partners from other countries are present and they usually do giveaways of over $300 worth bitcoin
Hmm, thanks for sharing the company's name, I'll make more inquiries about them to know about how they go about trading. Its nice they host presentations, and after presentation they do giveaways.

Hello guys, i recently came in contact with some group of persons that introduced me to an amazing opportunity i would like to share. Some months back, i was introduced to an online academy where you can learn various skill sets and earn while still learning. With the academy, you can earn from five different streams of income which are
Forex trading
Crypto trading
HFX ( High frequency Trading)
Drop Shipping
IBO
The best part about it is that you dont actually need any experience or knowledge on these areas before joining. We have experts that are ready to put you through and of cause well know traders all over the world that would teach you their trading strategies and give you signals for trading. For more details ask your questions or DM me
I believe this is true, but hopefully, they do not have a paid group separate from the one you spoke of. Because they are found of this method.

I believe this is true, but hopefully, they do not have a paid group separate from the one you spoke of. Because they are found of this method.
Pls explain what you mean by having a paid group, i didnt quit get that part. Yes you are right, it is indeed true and the plathform is still doing very fine even till now. The company have been around for over eight years now. And there is currently a birthday bash promo going on right now.

Pls explain what you mean by having a paid group, i didnt quit get that part. Yes you are right, it is indeed true and the plathform is still doing very fine even till now. The company have been around for over eight years now. And there is currently a birthday bash promo going on right now.
OK.... What I mean is that
I have come across some free groups like this that only give you the taste of training you initially thought its free but at the long run for you to progress to advance to another level they tell you there's a premium package for so so amount.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back