Learning and earning with forex

eLdavis

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Feb 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello guys, i recently came in contact with some group of persons that introduced me to an amazing opportunity i would like to share. Some months back, i was introduced to an online academy where you can learn various skill sets and earn while still learning. With the academy, you can earn from five different streams of income which are
Forex trading
Crypto trading
HFX ( High frequency Trading)
Drop Shipping
IBO
The best part about it is that you dont actually need any experience or knowledge on these areas before joining. We have experts that are ready to put you through and of cause well know traders all over the world that would teach you their trading strategies and give you signals for trading. For more details ask your questions or DM me

It is good to learn good ways to make extra money online through the methods you listed but I do not think people will be willing to teach others for free without hiding charges. It is good to give us more details about the group, before people end up been scammed.

It is good to learn good ways to make extra money online through the methods you listed but I do not think people will be willing to teach others for free without hiding charges. It is good to give us more details about the group, before people end up been scammed.
You are right, like i said it is an online academy, which means like every other school, a fee is required to join in. They have well known experts who act as coaches that would put you through and give you live signals that you can copy and paste for your trades. if you would like to know more, we usually hold seminars on zooms . You can attend one of them

Are you sure about the platform if its legit or not and if i may ask you would have dropped a screenshot to show that the platform is really legit so we could give it a try

Are you sure about the platform if its legit or not and if i may ask you would have dropped a screenshot to show that the platform is really legit so we could give it a try
Yes i am sure about it, since i am currently on it, and like you said i should have dropped some screenshots, i would definitely do that tomorrow, since its midnight in my country right now. I would also like you too attend their seminar on zoom before making a final decision

Hello, are you still on this forum?. have you really acquired any skill from this platform and I would also like to know how it went and how possible it is for me to enroll.

Yes i am sure about it, since i am currently on it, and like you said i should have dropped some screenshots, i would definitely do that tomorrow, since its midnight in my country right now. I would also like you too attend their seminar on zoom before making a final decision
OK....I think that is justifiable enough, as long they are teaching people free, its should be fine if you can drop the link here, because I don't think DM is effective here.

Below are some screenshots of what my uplines currently earns every friday. This is not from trading but from the IBO part of the business. The IBO is the Networking part of the business, i dont have anyone registered under me yet, so i am currently not earning from the IBO part
Post automatically merged:

Below are some results from our HFX trading (HIGH FREQUENCY TRADING) this profits was gotten in minutes.
Post automatically merged:

Hello, are you still on this forum?. have you really acquired any skill from this platform and I would also like to know how it went and how possible it is for me to enroll.
Yes i am still on it, and i have seen alot of improvement on my forex trading, plus the fact that they still give live signals. As for the IBO part of it(networking). Its still paying very well. We usually have zoom presentations every day where you can get the full details about the business. And on sundays we have a general zoom call where all our chairmen and the international investors would be present. So if you would like to attend a zoom call you can send me your whatsapp number so i can send the link and for easy communication. But if you feel this plathform is better for us to communicate no problem, let me know.

Attachments

• IMG-20210617-WA0017.jpg
    IMG-20210617-WA0017.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20210617-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20210617-WA0016.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20210617-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20210617-WA0014.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20210617-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20210617-WA0011.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20210617-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20210617-WA0010.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20210617-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20210617-WA0006.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20210617-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20210617-WA0008.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20210617-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20210617-WA0012.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20210613-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20210613-WA0003.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
be careful with who you are dealing with online, forex is like a field of mines, you don't know when things are going to explode, also, lot of people earning doesn't mean you will earn too, make your researches before investing every cent of yours

be careful with who you are dealing with online, forex is like a field of mines, you don't know when things are going to explode, also, lot of people earning doesn't mean you will earn too, make your researches before investing every cent of yours
True, you need to be careful before going into anything online. But i myself am currently into this one , i have earned from it and still earning, also hoping to earn from the IBO side of the business in the future.

It is good to learn about forex so to make money from but when learning from online one need to very careful, you should also make a research before going into it.

I know some of my friends who are learning forex trading and they all said that it is not easy as they always try to make sure that they have a lot of internet subscription. It involves money.

I know some of my friends who are learning forex trading and they all said that it is not easy as they always try to make sure that they have a lot of internet subscription. It involves money.
True, i wount lie to you. Even if you decide to join this academy, alot of money is going to go into data subscription, cause there are alot of zoom meetings and presentation and of cause when our coaches go live to do a live trade and also give you trading live signals and marketing strategy you would need data to enjoy theses things

True, i wount lie to you. Even if you decide to join this academy, alot of money is going to go into data subscription, cause there are alot of zoom meetings and presentation and of cause when our coaches go live to do a live trade and also give you trading live signals and marketing strategy you would need data to enjoy theses things
Wow, I do not think if I would be able to cope then since I only earn little amount of money which is usually just enough for me to subscribe my phone and buy basic provision.

Wow, I do not think if I would be able to cope then since I only earn little amount of money which is usually just enough for me to subscribe my phone and buy basic provision.
I understand but once you start earning from the IBO section and also from your trading, subscription money wount be an issue. The early stage is usually abit rough and tough but as time goes by and you are really serious with it, that wount be an issue. Tho i completely understand your point of view tho.

It is good to learn about forex so to make money from but when learning from online one need to very careful, you should also make a research before going into it.
You are right, when you are being introduced to a new earning platform you must find out the authenticity of the platform so as not to lose your funds in the course of making money.

I understand but once you start earning from the IBO section and also from your trading, subscription money wount be an issue. The early stage is usually abit rough and tough but as time goes by and you are really serious with it, that wount be an issue. Tho i completely understand your point of view tho.
I believe that when I start making more than I am currently earninng, I would dedicate good time to learn forex trading as it has good prospects.

It's actually a good strategy to have experts train one and show the way on how to make more money but the charge is what drives people away, myself inclusive.

I have met diverse of good and bad people online, there are people who are willing to teach, tutor and monitor you till you reach your goal but i have never seen people trying to teach me forex.

I believe that when I start making more than I am currently earninng, I would dedicate good time to learn forex trading as it has good prospects.
No problem i would be expecting, if you like i can still send you a link of the presentation, if you can or if you are chance, you can attend.

Reactions: Edi

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back