Learning About Business and The Problems with Speaking

jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There is this thing I like on YouTube, not business related, but the problem is the lady, while interesting, rambles on and on - and the whole style is very frustrating to listen to. O.K., so do you feel speaking or other problems are hurting your business learning thing? How did this stuff affect you in school, in general?

If someone is on YouTube and speaking, then that person should rehearse more before doing the actual recording. Every aspect of our business should have a sense of utmost professionalism and that means speaking eloquently and giving instructions clearly when needed. It could definitely hurt your business if you give a bad impression, swear openly, or do a lot of "umm" within your dialog. It's like a sales pitch and you need to convince people that your business is the one they want to go with.

Videos with people rambling on and on, and it isn't edited to cut out the unnecessary stuff, can be a pretty good put off in videos online; especially if those videos are supposed to be geared towards something. One of the things that can help with recording videos, is having cue cards and a timer, to help keep a train of thought during the video.

Well, to the person's credit, she posts a good notes on the video. However, the rambling would make it difficult to follow. If this were a college class, some would complain.

Well, I had a disabled professor with a major speech impediment, but he posted good notes, though.

well, not everyone can stand and speak about business, and some will just shun it
But I believe people that are experts so exist; like myself

I reccomended you will listen another people that you understand better, i suposed that lady works to other people.. idk, sometimes happen like that

If you are seriously thinking about business (or simply quality of content even non-profit) all aspects must be taken care of to the maximum. Of course, if you are serious about what you are doing. A problem with speaking is unacceptable.

IF the content sells and brings views, even you watched them I think they are good, now the quality of the content must grow gradually with time.

I don't think that really affects unless i don't know the language the person is speaking then that might be an issue i think

Communication is very key to having a successful business, you should be able to speak coherently, able to convince your customers.

There is this thing I like on YouTube, not business related, but the problem is the lady, while interesting, rambles on and on - and the whole style is very frustrating to listen to. O.K., so do you feel speaking or other problems are hurting your business learning thing? How did this stuff affect you in school, in general?
I think that certainly, you must have a good speech when uploading a video to youtube. Now, I don't think it affects your business learning, since that's something else. Not all of us find it easy to speak in public. The best thing is, to hire someone who makes a good exhibition, if it is for different reasons, a difficulty to do it personally.

I am attracted with the title of this discussion particularly that phrase about problems with speaking. I had difficulty with speaking and that may be the effect of my being an introvert. Not really aloof but just mildly shy because there are times that I feel confident when the topic is in my line of field. Until now I am trying to discover what would make me tick when it comes to public speaking.

I am attracted with the title of this discussion particularly that phrase about problems with speaking. I had difficulty with speaking and that may be the effect of my being an introvert. Not really aloof but just mildly shy because there are times that I feel confident when the topic is in my line of field. Until now I am trying to discover what would make me tick when it comes to public speaking.
I think exercising is one of the keys of public speaking. I mean the more you do it the better you'll get at it. At the beginning everyone is shy and has fears about this but after you start doing it regularly you should get used to it

Learning business solutions is very important and it's an integral part to the success of any business. With this learning you can be sure of moving your business to the next level

I also have a YouTube channel and I have posted more than 200 videos. Still, whenever I'm recording a video I have to rehearse 8 to 10 times at least.
Post automatically merged:

If someone is on YouTube and speaking, then that person should rehearse more before doing the actual recording. Every aspect of our business should have a sense of utmost professionalism and that means speaking eloquently and giving instructions clearly when needed. It could definitely hurt your business if you give a bad impression, swear openly, or do a lot of "umm" within your dialog. It's like a sales pitch and you need to convince people that your business is the one they want to go with.
Totally agreed. I also have a YouTube channel and I have posted more than 200 videos. Still, whenever I'm recording a video I have to rehearse 8 to 10 times at least. One more thing I want to add here is that you should have complete information about the topic of your video. If you have complete information about what you're saying then you will sound confident and there will be no or less umm within your dialogues. Your audience will believe on you if you will sound confident.

Last edited:
Speaking in front of many people has always been one of my weaknesses. I tend to stutter sometimes, especially when I'm nervous and having a mental block. It has bad effect on business, school and everything in general because it would mean that there's lack of confidence.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back