What's new

Learning About Business and The Problems with Speaking

There is this thing I like on YouTube, not business related, but the problem is the lady, while interesting, rambles on and on - and the whole style is very frustrating to listen to. O.K., so do you feel speaking or other problems are hurting your business learning thing? How did this stuff affect you in school, in general?
It is important to note that communication skill is an integral part of any business. Communication is life. It helps you interact well with your customers. It helps your business grow. Speaking up help people know you with what you do

There is this thing I like on YouTube, not business related, but the problem is the lady, while interesting, rambles on and on - and the whole style is very frustrating to listen to. O.K., so do you feel speaking or other problems are hurting your business learning thing? How did this stuff affect you in school, in general?
It is necessary to improve English proficiency.English proficiency correlates closely with metrics of innovation and overall economic well-being.

I usually credited who ever stand in front of crowd and speaks frequently, because it's very difficult for me to stand in front of public and address them. I have been tried to be calming down my self when ever I want to speak to crowd but I can not and I do not know how to overcome the such problem.

To solve that, you have to be a social person, staying home won't really help you, you have to meet people and learn how to speak freely and how to communicate well, being shy is seriously an issue

Telling people about your business is another way of making your business known but when you fail to talk about your business people will definitely not notice your business. You have to make your business famous speak up and talk about it.
When you hide your business you hide your benefits and gradually your business will crumble.

All I can say is that the thing you highlighted is a the result of poor editing. The person who handle the editing of the video either has little or no knowledge about film editing. Next time, if such thing happens on any video you watch ok YouTube like that, you can simply call the attention of the channel owner to it. Do not critisize just point out the lapses.

Learning about business is very easy. All you need is look for a good book on business and look for contents on google, YouTube and other search engines .
I personally recommended looking for courses written by successful business men to be able to know the cons and pros of business and the way to setup a good and successful business and make cool profit at the end of it àll

Speaking in front of many people has always been one of my weaknesses. I tend to stutter sometimes, especially when I'm nervous and having a mental block. It has bad effect on business, school and everything in general because it would mean that there's lack of confidence.
It is lack of confidence. I shaped mine when I was made the senior boy and I have every course to be speaking in the public. So I have to be rehearsing everyday in front of the mirror, then I started reading some books that instilled courage in me..

In order to run your business effectively you must possess certain communication skills because you will meet clients you have to converse with on a daily basis.... I would advise the lady to take up communication courses it will help her improve alot so that she doesn't lose her audience

It is lack of confidence. I shaped mine when I was made the senior boy and I have every course to be speaking in the public. So I have to be rehearsing everyday in front of the mirror, then I started reading some books that instilled courage in me..
Even now, I still lack of confidence but I got to say that I have improved. Whenever there's a presentation at school, I create a script and rehearse the main key points over and over again. Sometimes I rehearse just in my head, sometimes I do it out loud and it's been a great help.

I think public communication is a key part of general communication, especially for a business person the way you relate to customers, how to properly address and convince them of your products, speaking to a larger audience. These are things that one need to learn along the way to help your business and yourself gain necessary confidence.

Even now, I still lack of confidence but I got to say that I have improved. Whenever there's a presentation at school, I create a script and rehearse the main key points over and over again. Sometimes I rehearse just in my head, sometimes I do it out loud and it's been a great help.
Are you the first child? Do you have more of the opposite sex in your family? I can help though if I know some basic things about you. I am neither an introvert nor extriber, I am ambivert. But speaking in public is not my problem maybe because I teach, though.

Learning about business is very important for someone who wants to start up a business, so be successful in your business, it's very important to learn about business so to know the things that is needed in your business,

Are you the first child? Do you have more of the opposite sex in your family? I can help though if I know some basic things about you. I am neither an introvert nor extriber, I am ambivert. But speaking in public is not my problem maybe because I teach, though.
I'm an only child. I figured, I'll improve through time. I remember when I was in high school, I was asked to present at school and it was terrible. Now I'm able look my at my classmates and professors while presenting.

For sure, you need confidence when teaching. And what you do is basically talking in front a whole class everytime.

It's usually frustrating when you come across a very good and important topic which is really need to be part of and learn from the presentation, only for the presenter to mumble up the whole thing by too much talking. Tutorials are more interesting when the presentations are organized, concise and detailed.

If someone is on YouTube and speaking, then that person should rehearse more before doing the actual recording. Every aspect of our business should have a sense of utmost professionalism and that means speaking eloquently and giving instructions clearly when needed. It could definitely hurt your business if you give a bad impression, swear openly, or do a lot of "umm" within your dialog. It's like a sales pitch and you need to convince people that your business is the one they want to go with.
I totally agree with you on this, that's where some people get these thing wrong, that's why movie producers hire editors. The essence of those editors are to cut out the unnecessary parts. They say, if you want to do something you have to do it well, those incessant ramblings tend to bore people and you see your channel dying and you're wondering why. That's why I usually say that one has to have the passion for whatever one wants to do in order to do it perfectly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back