League of legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaoos05

Apr 8, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is my second post and I wanted to find a team to play the league of legends, to form a competitive team, to play in ranked and tournaments, people from any country speak English, who are willing to play in the morning and evening.
Greetings

This is my second post and I wanted to find a team to play the league of legends, to form a competitive team, to play in ranked and tournaments, people from any country speak English, who are willing to play in the morning and evening.
Greetings
Thats really a nice game i play LOL and Dota2 for more than 8 years!! those were my favourite i hope you can find people here to share this amazing experiance with you.

Well as for me I have never played this game before and also this is my first time hearing about the game but according to the explanation here the game sound interesting to me.

League of legends it's a very interesting game as the name implies but I have not play the game but I have gotten news about the games how interesting it is and also entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back