Daiun

Reputable
Mr. I am on Vacation, Guy.
100 Posts Club
Apr 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Lavabux is a pay to click site where you can earn rubles. It is very similar to vuexybux.com and argonclix.com

On the site you will find many ads, Mining section, Video views and a daily bonus.

You can earn 0.01 rubles per referral click.

Payments are made instantly to at least 1 ruble via PAYEER and 10 rubles via QIWI and YANDEX.

If you want to try this site, here is the link: CLICK HERE!

My payments:
lava.png

Last edited:
This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
The rate of earnings looks too low however that's okay since the minimum withdraw is too low
thnx for sharing your payments proofs it looks like a legit platform

The rate of earnings looks too low however that's okay since the minimum withdraw is too low
thnx for sharing your payments proofs it looks like a legit platform

0.05 rub for 10 seconds or 0.10 rub for 20 seconds at the moment it is among the best paid in this field.

I worked for a while with PTC who pay mainly in rubles and I know what I'm saying.

Also the withdrawal is minimal too.

Lavabux is a pay to click site where you can earn rubles. It is very similar to vuexybux.com and argonclix.com

On the site you will find many ads, Mining section, Video views and a daily bonus.

Payments are made instantly to at least 1 ruble via PAYEER and 10 rubles via QIWI and YANDEX.

My payments:
View attachment 347
They have 18596 members and paid over 54000 rubles!

Can you talk more about the mining section and other methods of earning on the platform?
How possible is it to earn $0.6 or above daily on the platform since I'm not using Russian rubbie?

You have here investment packages:

lavabux.png

if you want 75 rub / day , you need to invest minimum 5000 rub.

My payments:
View attachment 347
So I can make 1 ruble per day from there? How many ads per day can I click on? The thread does not specify the number of ads per day.

So I can make 1 ruble per day from there? How many ads per day can I click on? The thread does not specify the number of ads per day.
The number of ads is variable. There is no exact number of ads every day ... one day there are 10, another day 12.

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
Can every ad provided there per day get 1 ruble? 10 or 12 I don't think so much.

sometimes caught and advertisements of 0.20 rubles. per day you make about 1 ruble, even 2 :) if you are active. more than 2 rubles a day there are no ads to do, as a free member.

sometimes caught and advertisements of 0.20 rubles. per day you make about 1 ruble, even 2 :) if you are active. more than 2 rubles a day there are no ads to do, as a free member.

I can't see the picture. Thank you for your explanation. 2 rubles per day is not bad for free membership. I'll see if time permits. By the way. How much is the referral bonus given?

Please those who used the platform some months back should show us their proof of payment so we can join in fact we can't wait to join the group, so please we are waiting for your proof of payment please do so as soon as possible we can't wait to really receive our own money too

Please those who used the platform some months back should show us their proof of payment so we can join in fact we can't wait to join the group, so please we are waiting for your proof of payment please do so as soon as possible we can't wait to really receive our own money too

it was read for a long time, I had nice payments to him and a lot, but I gave it up because every time you wanted to withdraw, you needed a code that you received by email. I haven't received that code anywhere. I tried to send them an email without an answer. I have no sign of him anymore. does anyone else work with lava?

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back