Last Website That Scammed You?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We all like to earn online and in the process we join different websites and apps and there is a 50-50 chance of getting scammed on new websites and even on older ones too so in this thread we will discuss about the last website that scammed us so others will be aware of it and will stay away from the website or app.

I was last scammed by the admin of My forum link who rebranded the website as Foum Idex Dot click

I think it was in 2018 when I was scammed by a "cloud mining" site. I was scammed of $100 worth of BTC.

It's the worst feeling when you work for a long time on a website and was then scammed because there is no way we can figure out if the website will keep paying or scam after sometime

It was Earn cash Q&A website and thankfully I didn't join the money line website as even that scammed.

The last one was a place of mining in the cloud of which I no longer remember the name, then I learned that these places are almost all the same and that they will not give you the cryptocurrencies just like that without doing anything.

The last one was a place of mining in the cloud of which I no longer remember the name, then I learned that these places are almost all the same and that they will not give you the cryptocurrencies just like that without doing anything.
I am not into mining but I was scammed by Pay to post forums like my forum link, forum index, earn cash bond

They didn't pay you in the mentioned forums? How much money did these forums scam you?
My forum link didn't paid $5 LTC, and as far as earn cash bond the amount was around $3 and just recently another forum that is not loading now has scammed $5

We all like to earn online and in the process we join different websites and apps and there is a 50-50 chance of getting scammed on new websites and even on older ones too so in this thread we will discuss about the last website that scammed us so others will be aware of it and will stay away from the website or app.

I was last scammed by the admin of My forum link who rebranded the website as Foum Idex Dot click
Thank you for sharing so that we are not going to fall into those scam sites

The last website that scammed me was my forum link and the admin is such a dishonest jerk

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back