What's new

Last Watched on TV

I'm currently rewatching Avatar The Last Airbender, The Flash, and Arrow. I usually rotate one episode each of Flash & Arrow, with 2 episodes of ATLA (since those are 20 mins each).

Glee - forgot how this show used to make me feel something. 🥰

It was the WWE Crown Jewel in Riyadh that I watched last on TV. I haven't watched any WWE match as of late. Roman Reigns title reign have been boring for me. I want another breath of fresh air. They need to work on a new script.

It was the WWE Crown Jewel in Riyadh that I watched last on TV. I haven't watched any WWE match as of late. Roman Reigns title reign have been boring for me. I want another breath of fresh air. They need to work on a new script.
I thought the event was great overall but the whole Roman Reigns is getting boring and the Bloodline. 🙄 But Wrestlemania is coming up and they do have plans to finally take the championship off of him.

A little bit of a fan here

I thought the event was great overall but the whole Roman Reigns is getting boring and the Bloodline. 🙄 But Wrestlemania is coming up and they do have plans to finally take the championship off of him.

A little bit of a fan here

I don't think they will take it off him until he's broken the record of Hulk Hogan as the longest reigning champion in the history of WWE. It's after that's been achieved, they will take the belt off him.

I don't think they will take it off him until he's broken the record of Hulk Hogan as the longest reigning champion in the history of WWE. It's after that's been achieved, they will take the belt off him.
He’s not even scheduled for the rest of the year, which sucks because he’s the champion of another brand. 🙄 let me go work for WWE, I’ll tell them lol

The last thing I saw on TV was a Spanish sitcom that's very popular here, it's called "La que se avecina"

He’s not even scheduled for the rest of the year, which sucks because he’s the champion of another brand. 🙄 let me go work for WWE, I’ll tell them lol

WWE is a joke now in my opinion. It's now that I understood the reason why Vincent Kennedy had to sell the company. I was thinking that the company was in a very good place for it not to be sold but from what was happening from the Inside, Vince knew that it was time to let the company go.

WWE is a joke now in my opinion. It's now that I understood the reason why Vincent Kennedy had to sell the company. I was thinking that the company was in a very good place for it not to be sold but from what was happening from the Inside, Vince knew that it was time to let the company go.
It’s becoming better since Triple H has full control and Vince is no longer involved as much as he was. I watch it weekly and it’s good but people do grow tired of the same old, same old.

It’s becoming better since Triple H has full control and Vince is no longer involved as much as he was. I watch it weekly and it’s good but people do grow tired of the same old, same old.

Exactly! It's just like everything have been in a constant loop of repetition. It's purely a bore thing to watch. Honestly, I have grown tired of the same crap year in year out. The biggest problem is that when they finally take the title off Roman, they will continue the same thing with another person in line. Do you remember when they did it with Brock?

The last thing I saw was a movie called Dragon's Revenge that is about a triad that settles in Japan in the 90s and competes with the yakuza in Tokyo, it's very good, the protagonist is Jackie Chan.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back