Last time you traveled by plane?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When was the last time you traveled by plane? For me, it was back at the end of 2018, I went on a family vacation to disney world with my family. Haven't been on a plane since but other family members have.

When was the last time you flew by plane?

It was 5 years ago when I went on a mountain flight to see the mount Everest and other adjacent peaks. It was a 60 minutes flight over the Himalayas

Traveling by flight is my favorite means of transportation. It is something that I can afford which is why I always make use of it whenever I have somewhere very important to go. If I remember correctly, the last time I travel by flight was 2 months ago.

It's been a very long time, in fact it was the first time I have ever been on a plane too. It was the summer of 2001, in June. I went to Disney World with my sister, grandmother, my grandmother's friend and her granddaughter. Crazy to think it was months before 9/11 happened and I can imagine it's much different flying these days than it was at the time.

The last time I traveled by plane was in February of this year when I was returning from Mexico, it was a long flight from Mexico to Spain... it seemed eternal to me.

Last time I hopped on a plane was a couple of months back. I was lucky enough to snag a spot in business class, which was a total treat! Flying high with all those fancy amenities definitely made the journey smoother. The best part? Not having to squeeze into those tiny economy seats, ha!

Anyway, flying can be both exciting and exhausting, depending on where you're headed and why. For me, it's usually a mix of work and pleasure. It's nice to have that comfy seat and a bit of extra legroom when you're flying long distances, right?

Tell me about your last flight! Did you score a seat in business class like me, or were you chilling in economy? Either way, let's swap stories!

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back