What's new

Last movie you watched ?

The last movie I watched is called Australia. I love this movie because it showcase how discrimination against humanity has turned the world into something else today.

Netflix launched the Netflix Prize in 2006, a competition to develop an algorithm that will “significantly increase the accuracy of predictions about how much someone would like a movie based on their movie preferences.” There was a winner, and the algorithm was improved by 10%. Netflix, on the other hand, never implemented the algorithm, claiming:

The last movie I watched this year was IT, a horror type of movie about some kids that got into it with a killer clown that lives underground while luring little children there and killing them

Right now I am watching a movie and I will believe this movie is the last movie I watched the name of this movie is called Prince of Persia the forgotten sands this movie is an interesting movie

Am presently watching bunch of animes together, Carp Reborn, Wanmei shijie, ten thousand worlds, Against the sky supreme, these are the ones I can remember though

The last movie I watched is double kara is actually a series movie and have watched it like three times now without getting tired of it

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back