What's new

Last movie you saw in the cinema?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
I haven't been to the movies in a very long time, it's been that long if I am honest, the cinema I went to is no longer around and we have a new multi cinema complex now that I have never been to. The last time I went to the cinema to watch a movie, it was Austin Powers: Goldmember (long time huh), and I went with a group of friends from school that I hung out with to watch that movie. Since then I have not watched any movies at the cinema.

What was the last movie you watched at the cinema?

I don't get to the cinema too often anymore. Last movie I saw in theaters was back in January, Scream 2022. It was okay.....the next one I'll probably see in theaters is it's sequel, which i believe is due out early 2023.

I haven't been to the movies in a very long time, it's been that long if I am honest, the cinema I went to is no longer around and we have a new multi cinema complex now that I have never been to. The last time I went to the cinema to watch a movie, it was Austin Powers: Goldmember (long time huh), and I went with a group of friends from school that I hung out with to watch that movie. Since then I have not watched any movies at the cinema.

What was the last movie you watched at the cinema?
I prefer to watch videos on my house than to go watch at Cinema, I went to cinema when I was in secondary school when I watch yoruba literature that I will face in the examination that year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back