What's new

Last game purchased?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keranov

What was the last video game that you have purchased? How much did you pay for it? Where did you purchase it from?

For me it was Dead by Daylight & Friday 13th: The Game both for $15 USD. I got them from the Humble Spooky Horror Bundle and there were a few more smaller games in it.

The last game that I purchase was Rocket League from the PlayStation Store. I paid £9.73 for the Game of the Year edition of the game because it gave me some bonus items.

I never purchased anything, but my kid recently purchased something for his favorite PUBG game. I am not interested to play at this stage because of more financial issues.

I think it was CS Go on a new account trying some software xD, I think I bought like 10 cd keys for cs go :))) making a team

Last game i purchased was pro evolution soccer 2021 for pc ... i paid 21.9$ for it and i do that every year when the new version come out ... i am very addicted to the game

My last game i purchased was Rocket League 2 months ago and i paid 3$ and now its free. But its ok cuz i didnt pay a big price for him.

The last game I bought was the first Tomb Raider off of steam. It was only $1, and since I've been wanting to play the DLC for it, I can finally do so. (The PC version of the game was the only one that got extra content. The Sega Saturn and PS1 versions never got an expansion...) I love the classic TR games and even though I own the PS1 version I had to get the PC version since it was super cheap. xD

In 2018, I purchased football manager for $1 or thereabout and later regretted that decision. I later downloaded pes and it has been my main game till now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back