jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This wouldn't just be because of no effort - but rather the cost of communicating to a page/group is simply too high! I mean, you already probably spent a lot on building it, but what's left to for communication?

Social media requires you to be social. If you don’t have the time to commit to it, hire someone to do it. If you can’t afford that, then don’t expect it to work.
Not only do you have to actively treat it like its own community, like a second website that needs your full attention, you have to constantly stay up to date with changes concerning it.
I rarely sleep!

Social media requires you to be social. If you don’t have the time to commit to it, hire someone to do it. If you can’t afford that, then don’t expect it to work.
Not only do you have to actively treat it like its own community, like a second website that needs your full attention, you have to constantly stay up to date with changes concerning it.
I rarely sleep!
I completely agree with @Shawn , you need to be active with community so as to make social media work for your benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back