jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Which one do you prefer? It seems like these days most are on mobiles, not laptops and maybe to a lesser degree, not tablets. Anyway, though, I think laptops still sell well though.

Well, why do you make your choice?

A laptop is most definitely my "weapon of choice", although I use it like a desktop as mine has a 17" screen so it's not particularly portable. It's just the most comfortable for me to use for longer stints.

I sometimes use my phone, but only for light browsing really. I find it's a bit cumbersome to use it for much else, and that's primarily the reason for me not owning a tablet. For what they cost, I don't think I'd particularly get the use out of it.

Laptops would be good for trips. However, though, my desktop is very portable - even it being a two-piece (separate monitor and box). Sometimes I set it up in motel rooms, no big deal!

I prefer the laptop because the screen is large and does not require much focus like phones and tablets
also you don't have to hold it in your hand all the time lol

I think laptop is more dynamic than a dekstop, but i woul like to use a desktop, for work I use a tablet and the rest my mobile.

laptop vs. Mobile phone and iPods then I would rather go for a laptop because of the portability and more so it has a backup battery power that I can use at any intervals. A and a laptop has more functionality and can function with high range of software that can fetch me more money.

Laptop is definitely much more ok than me phone's and tablet it as more of advantages to us than the rest .It has large storage unit than this ones and definitely all apps are ok on it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back