Laptops vs Computers.

Hammad1245

Determined to change the world.
1000 Posts Club
Dec 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Computers have been in use for many decades. I think laptops are taking there place. What do you think about it. Comment in your reply. Is it easier to use laptop?

Due to their portability (size) it makes it easier to migrate to laptop instead of computer and makes using it available at anytime

Sometimes it's fun to use desktop, just not the bulky 1980's type, but the modern ones.

Laptops these days are sometimes too expensive for low to medium income communities, especially if you want to keep up with better and faster technology.

laptop are very much better than computer based on thesize and portability, laptops can be carried around and used at any point in time without any stress, but computers are always not easy to move around, based on the size and it cannot be used anywhere too cause it uses electricity,, it has to be connected to the electricity before it can work properly.

Of course laptops are better than desktop computers because it gives you the needed flexibility and allows you to carry your work with you to different locations with ease. Also laptops comes with different components like wifi, Webcam, Bluetooth, etc. that enables you to work effectively.

Computers have been in use for many decades. I think laptops are taking there place. What do you think about it. Comment in your reply. Is it easier to use laptop?
I would like to prefer and vote to laptop. It is much better and facilited than personal computer. It has much advantages and qualities. Laptop is a portable and rechargeable device and can be used any where and any time.

I agree that both laptops and computers are effective but laptops are more efficient than computers. Laptops are efficient in the sense that they're fast ,portable,have great networks ,good features such as Bluetooth as so on.. I will pick a laptop over a computer any day

Yes laptop is easier than computer because laptop is portable and we can use laptop at any place and anwhere instead of computer..Computer has enough place to keep it..But we carry laptop from one place to another So laptop easier than computer.

It is easier to use, yes, but i don't think laptops will be taking desktops place anytime soon. Because of their size and portability, their designs take more effort to make, since they have to maximize airflow and so sometimes either some corners have to be cut to keep it at a lower price or are more expensive. Also, they're usually not as upgradable as desktops are.

I think laptop was built for easier movements and usage . With laptop , one can carry it around wherever he is going , unlike computers ( desktop ) that are fixed in a place , and have larger size , many components ,making it uneasy to be carried around.
However , laptop can't replace computers fully .

Laptops are more preferable. They are easy to carry about, they can be used even when there's Power outage. They also occupy less space, so many reasons. Laptops are most preferable.

Laptops are basically computers, but if you meant desktop then that is a whole different matter. Laptops have convenience compared to desktop. You can go around anywhere with your laptop and it can work without you having to keep it plugged all day long compared to desktop. And some laptops come with specs greater than some desktops all the Same it depends on your need

Laptops and desktops both have their strengths and weaknesses. For laptops you could argue on the basis of its portability, connectivity, ease of assembly, keyboard and power consumption. For the desktops you could argue on the basis of its very high performance when compared to laptops of similar stature.

Laptops and computer are one and the same so there is no competition between them, but if what you meant is laptop vs. Desktop then I would rather go for a laptop because of the portability and more so it has a backup battery power that I can use at any intervals.

Laptop has been seen by many people as a movable and portable computer because it is very easy to move around. Laptop may have it own advantages over the PC because of it portability but PC still have it own use and functions. PC usually have more storage capacity than laptop.

I would go along with laptop at all times I see a question like this .It ahs a lot more advantages than the computer entirely it's mobility is a factor you can't ever think of moving a computer system up and down the same way you might do to laptop.

f the old isn't faultless, there won't be a need for the new. If computers are without limit, there won't be a need for laptops. That doesn't make computers utterly useless though. Laptop was created to solve the problems we encounter using computers. But laptops can be pretty expensive.

Actually, laptop has almost replace desktop. I think one of the reasons could be that laptop is very easy to carry around compared to desktop computers. But that does not mean that desktop is totally useless as they are still used in computer business centres. That is my little contribution.

Laptop computers use less power than a desktop computer. Smaller components means less power is needed to make them work. Laptops also have a battery, so power fluctuations and outages will not cost any unsaved work to be lost. ... Memory and hard drive are about the only components that can be upgraded in a laptop.

Yes laptop is easier than computer because laptop is portable and we can use laptop at any place and anwhere instead of computer..Computer has enough place to keep it..But we carry laptop from one place to another So laptop easier than computer.
When it comes to the issue of portability,that is where laptops have an edge over the desktop computers.The ues of power source is also another,which makes it a utility gadget.
Post automatically merged:

One of the advantages of making use of laptops over desktop computers,is the portability of the device.The issue of the ram is another advantage,as most laptops have bigger ram size than the normal desktop computers.The issue of storege is also another advantage.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back