What's new

Land business

I bought a 200 acres of land in very rural area for just a small amount of money. Am thinking of what to do with the land. Should I plant on the land or I should sell it off or I should rear livestock on it. Do you think I can also abandon the land for more years so I can earn more profit
Abandoning the land is the worst thing to do.
While allowing the land to appreciate in value, you can use it for farming.
Cultivate crops or rear live stock, or give it out to someone who can make use of the land until you're ready to sell it off.

I bought a 200 acres of land in very rural area for just a small amount of money. Am thinking of what to do with the land. Should I plant on the land or I should sell it off or I should rear livestock on it. Do you think I can also abandon the land for more years so I can earn more profit

I think it all depends on the market value of the land in your country because each and every country has different market value when it comes to real estate business. Have you sought the opinion of experts or ever consulted a real estate agent regarding it?

You have to be decisive about what you want to use the piece of land for.
It does not seem well to just abandon the piece of land; you can use it for something which would be of benefit to you.

Before taking any decision there are certain factors you need to put into consideration such as the location of the Land how fertile is the land can be used for agriculture and also if you plan to sell, you need to check the current price of land within that region.

200 acres is no small feat. One thing I'll advise you to do which might be a headache is to get to fence the land first before you think of what to do.
Once you're done with that, you can take portions for farming, holding and selling in future or leading out for farming.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back