Best_Online_Earning

Best Online Earning
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS Kotabux.com?
Kotabux.com is a Paid To Click (PTC) site.
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Kotabux.com?
Earn up to $0.02 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?
Click to join: Kotabux

Payment Method:
Perfect Money, Payeer, Perfect Money, Bitcoin

Minimum Payout:
Standard Member: $1

It strikes me when you say they pay up to $ 0.02 per click on Kotabux, does that mean there are other types of pay per click? Perfect money is repeated, will PayPal pay? How much can you do daily with clicks? At what point can the minimum payment of $ 1 be reached?

It strikes me when you say they pay up to $ 0.02 per click on Kotabux, does that mean there are other types of pay per click? Perfect money is repeated, will PayPal pay? How much can you do daily with clicks? At what point can the minimum payment of $ 1 be reached?

Yes - You can Cashout by PayPal and Perfect Money also.

Per day $0.07 can earn.

$0.02 - 1 Ad only 1, $0.01 - 4 Ads and Others are $0.001
Post automatically merged:

Per day $0.07 can earn.

dasani300x250.jpg

Per day $0.07 can earn.

Post automatically merged:

Per day $0.07 can earn.

dasani300x250.jpg
Which means that it takes 15 continuous days to reach the withdrawal threshold. It is fine compared to other ptc sites, but it is too many days for me. I will also recommend it to a friend who likes to win per click and will surely have the time available, thanks for responding.

The price looks okay, if I'm to say, but I don't know how many ads I can click a day via the platform to earn money. If the ads for instance amount up to 30 ads per day. Then we should know, that we'll be making $0.60 a day with the pay rate per ad viewed. That will be good to make a day from PTC site. I don't think their is any PTC site that pays that kind of number.

The price looks okay, if I'm to say, but I don't know how many ads I can click a day via the platform to earn money. If the ads for instance amount up to 30 ads per day. Then we should know, that we'll be making $0.60 a day with the pay rate per ad viewed. That will be good to make a day from PTC site. I don't think their is any PTC site that pays that kind of number.
No @Sincerem, $ 0.60 is asking too much for a ptc site, so far star clicks pay $ 0.10 or $ 0.11 per day, with 10 or 11 clicks. Although dreaming is free, I don't think I can earn that much in one day. With the suggestion they make in this thread, the maximum is 0.07 per day which takes 15 days to earn $ 1.

No @Sincerem, $ 0.60 is asking too much for a ptc site, so far star clicks pay $ 0.10 or $ 0.11 per day, with 10 or 11 clicks. Although dreaming is free, I don't think I can earn that much in one day. With the suggestion they make in this thread, the maximum is 0.07 per day which takes 15 days to earn $ 1.
Too low, that pay rate is too bad for us to engage our time on. I don't know how I will engage on a site only to find myself earning a crayfish kind of money. Money that can't even buy me cheeseburger on those fancy stores that I admire offline here.

Hopefully, this scheme should allow africans to participate, i will definitely check it out but you did not mention the minimum payout to acquire, thanks for sharing the opportunity, you can always share more to enable us make more cool cash online. Thanks once again.

Koyabux may be real, in the past but presently I don't really know if they are still maintaining their integrity, but I will find out first before judge weather they are still paying their users and investors, so we must be sure of the pattern of operation before e dive in

This happens to be the first time am really hearing about this platform from this sites . Am really seeing alot of people reviews on it both good and not ok ones

Site has gone forever...
Uhm, its a disappointing one for the site. I hope they cleared their debts before going offline. And never went away with members hard earned funds.

Really kotubox sound new to me, I have not heard of it before and not even engage in it but I will like to know more about it from someone who had knowledge about it and wished to share more light with me on this platform.

I don't really like PTC website because they usually waste people's time. If you want to make money with PTC website then you have to be very patient because the only pay you little amount of money.

The site is no longer valid, the project has been abandoned. He paid as much as he paid at first, but he didn't last long. You can close the topic, the ptc site no longer exists!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back