What's new

Konstantinova.net Reviews: Scam or Legit?

Knight Angeles

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$0.7000USD
Biznotes

What is Konstantinova?​

Konstantinova is a multi coin faucet that pays you directly in your faucetpay account, you can claim every 5 minutes by simply solving h-capcha and anti bot link , you can claim bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, Ethereum, dash, tron, Digibyte, Bitcoin cash.

How much can I earn?​

Every 5 minutes you can claim
Daily limit 25 claims for each Coin

1) Bitcoin - 2 satoshi
2) litecoin - 391 litoshi
3) Ethereum - 67 Ethereum satoshi
4) Dogecoin - 8700000 Dogecoin satoshi
5) tron- 1368712 tron satoshi
6) Digibyte -1892954 Digibyte satoshi
7) Dash- 395 dash satoshi
8) Bitcoin cash- 129 bch satoshi

How to withdraw?​

Automatic direct claim
No Minimum withdraw

How to join?​

Click the link below

I have used Konstantinova faucet site many times before. I've had lots of different cryptocurrency earnings. I instantly transferred the crypto coins I earned through Konstantinova to my Faucetpay account. I had no problems with this. I first used it 1 month ago. I am currently getting paid.

Very weak and low amount of coins to get from this kind of faucet site. You tried in showing us this kind faucet. It can still be useful for one just starting with online business initiative. For me i can't just waste my time around the site, thanks.

What is Konstantinova?​

Konstantinova is a multi coin faucet that pays you directly in your faucetpay account, you can claim every 5 minutes by simply solving h-capcha and anti bot link , you can claim bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, Ethereum, dash, tron, Digibyte, Bitcoin cash.

How much can I earn?​

Every 5 minutes you can claim
Daily limit 25 claims for each Coin

1) Bitcoin - 2 satoshi
2) litecoin - 391 litoshi
3) Ethereum - 67 Ethereum satoshi
4) Dogecoin - 8700000 Dogecoin satoshi
5) tron- 1368712 tron satoshi
6) Digibyte -1892954 Digibyte satoshi
7) Dash- 395 dash satoshi
8) Bitcoin cash- 129 bch satoshi

How to withdraw?​

Automatic direct claim
No Minimum withdraw

How to join?​

Click the link below

I have seen this faucet before and when i first registered to make use of faucetpay it was one of the faucets that i used. However the claim process is quite complicated for such a small reward and there are many captchas that you have to complete in order to be able to claim. Therefore i have not spent a lot of time on this faucet.

Yes, I have been paid many times to date. Moreover, it serves as a faucet site where you can earn many cryptocurrencies. Currently I am still using it and getting paid. I think you can use it as a reliable tap site.

Yeah, to date, I've been paying several times. In addition, it functions as a faucet platform where many cryptocurrencies can be won. I am still using it and being paid at the moment. As a secure tap site, I think you should use it.

It's not all about claims, cos I have experience especially when it comes to faucet, Bitcoin, and litecoin sites, I have known them all, so I don't rush them I tell you, if I don't make some research about them it's means that I won't join the forum, to avoid being fooled or scammed.

I commend you for sharing this earning opportunity here for the benefit of the members. I can recall creating account with this platform sometime ago but I abandoned the account not because of any problems though. It was paying actually. I think I will revisit it. Thanks for sharing.

I have not heard of konstantinova before nor used it before either. This is a faucet and captcha solving platform where you earn something into your faucets after correctly solving a captcha successfully

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back