What's new

Knowledge or Money: which is more important in starting a business?

Both of these things are very important to start a business because when a person starts a business, the most important thing for him is that he knows everything about it and he has a money that is very important to start a business.

if for instance the business is selling of agricultural products, the business owner must get to know about basic things like cost of transportation, current value of the products he is selling and similar things. This would help to avoid being cheated.
Exactly, he should be able to know the little things he should have known about how the business is done, otherwise they will be sending him thousands of expenses quotations when they only used a little cost to do such task. Sometimes he should spend time in his business and see for himself how they do things.

both knowledge and money are essential in running a business but one has to be before another.the foremost of the two is knowledge because money without knowledge is nothing, without knowledge the money cannot be fruitful and won't yield positive result while knowledge can still be innovative to make something positive out

both knowledge and money are essential in running a business but one has to be before another.the foremost of the two is knowledge because money without knowledge is nothing, without knowledge the money cannot be fruitful and won't yield positive result while knowledge can still be innovative to make something positive out
You are very correct my friend with your assessment of how important both knowledge and money is very important to running any kind of business. The money help you to actually start up the business but it's the knowledge that initially gets the business into existence at first.

In starting a business one has to be very careful and make sure all is in place before starting in order to avoid making avoidable mistakes.
Between money and knowledge about a business, which is more important to the business owner who is just starting?
Both knowledge and money are very essential in starting a business .
One may have knowledge about a certain business but knowledge itself can't help him start a business if money is not there.
On other hand,one may have money but lack knowledge and this will be risky to start a business that you know nothing about and you may run into loss.
In this case we find that knowledge and money goes hand in hand when starting a business

money is the most important one you should consider because without money you can not have any other thing to start business with then the second you should also consider should be knowledge because with money and knowledge your business will reach anywhere you want it to reach within a short time.

Both are equally important because money is also become wasted without knowledge and if we have knowledge but haven't money than we can't start a business but if I think which is more important is knowledge
In starting a business one has to be very careful and make sure all is in place before starting in order to avoid making avoidable mistakes.
Between money and knowledge about a business, which is more important to the business owner who is just starting?

These two are important, better to have these two components to have an effective business and to become successful. You need capital to start business, and you need knowledge how to operate and strategize it.

Based on the business angel knowledge of the business to an extent is one of the keys to succeed. Though money is a moving factor, the knowledge of the business will help you channel funds appropriately.
The adage that says knowledge is power dose not apply, why? In today's world money is money, knowledge is knowledge, power is power. They word independently. They only compliment each other.

Both knowledge and money is very important to do anything. If I am ask to chose I will tell u is money, believing that if you have money without knowledge somehow you can use others, other people can work for you using their own knowledge, but knowledge without dime is very bad.

I think knowledge and money both are important to start a business . Some business are where the money is most important but number of time both are important. For example if we have knowledge and don't money then we cannot start a business . But if we have money we easily start a business. But knowledge also play useful role to make business successful .So both are important.

Both having money and knowledge are important when running a business. One can't really operate and starta business without the capital that is needed. Also, if you don't have any knowledge, the business will most likely fail.

Disruptive Strategy enables you to make innovation a reality. Created by Clayton Christensen, who coined the theory of disruptive innovation, this online course will equip you with the skills and techniques to develop executive-level strategy, organize for innovation, and discover customer jobs to be
Post automatically merged:

Disruptive Strategy enables you to make innovation a reality. Created by Clayton Christensen, who coined the theory of disruptive innovation, this online course will equip you with the skills and techniques to develop executive-level strategy, organize for innovation, and discover customer jobs to be

money is the most important one you should consider because without money you can not have any other thing to start business with then the second you should also consider should be knowledge because with money and knowledge your business will reach anywhere you want it to reach within a short time.
Honestly, you can have the knowledge about a business for 100 years and still not be able to start a business because you don't have the money needed to start up the business. Money is really golden when it comes to business start up, there is no other way around it.

Honestly, you can have the knowledge about a business for 100 years and still not be able to start a business because you don't have the money needed to start up the business. Money is really golden when it comes to business start up, there is no other way around it.
Yes money has a lot of benefit in any business organisation and beside money made up 70% of all business and if you don't have the money to establish and maintain a good business you may not be able to make a reasonable amount of money from that particular business, that is why money should come first before you think of any other thing when you want to go into any business.

Both money and knowledge is important, the both Have impacts in bringing up a business. Without money an individual can't start a business and without knowledge one won't be able to maintain Such business.

I will go for knowledge any time any day because knowledge they say is power. If you should have much money to start a business with no knowledge in that business, you are sure of loosing your money .

Both of them are necessary in forming business, well in terms of strategic planning we greatly need knowledge to avoid such problems in the future. And money acts as our resources to achieve such plans. You see both of them are necessary and should be used wisely.

The two are very important when it comes to starting new business both money and knowledge are very important in starting business. But for me if i was asked to choose one I will choose money because when I have money I can easily acquire both the knowledge and even start the business. If you have Knowledge and there is no money you can't start the business.

both knowledge and money are essential factors to be considered when starting a business as knowledge sustains money and money also sustains knowledge .one cannot work independently of the other but fpr me knowledge is the best to rule a business eventhough money may be needed

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back