What's new

Knowledge is the highest capital

Is knowledge capital

• Total voters
Both of them are absolutely necessary , you may still have a better knowledge and idea about establishing a business but without the money there is no how the business will come into reality.

I think that both of them might be required, but many people work hard and gain capital eventually. However, this may not necessarily mean that they also have the knowledge to invest. This is why knowledge is a bit more important.

Knowledge the say is power, no matter the quantity of it that you have acquired, I'm sure one day you will appreciate the knowledge you have and do good things with it

Indeed, knowledge is a valuable capital. If you lack education, there is a great likelihood that your investment will lose money; the Bible even claims that my people died because they were ignorant. Learn as much as you can about the business you want to start, and then all the other nice stuff will come.

I think that both of them might be required, but many people work hard and gain capital eventually. However, this may not necessarily mean that they also have the knowledge to invest. This is why knowledge is a bit more important.
But come to think of it , knowledge is something that can be required in a very simple way . It could be through your own personal research using your mobile phone or direct experience from people who have been in the same area or business you are interested. I think the most difficult thing is just how to raise the required capital.

It is true that information adds significantly to the success of a firm. However, information alone will not enough; it must be supported by courage, dedication, a positive business approach, and focus. If you have such qualities, you will undoubtedly thrive in whatever business you pick.

I believe that knowledge is the highest capital. The reason is. If you have money but lack knowledge, there's no how your business can progress or stand the test of time. But if you have knowledge but lack money, your business will stand the test of time, even if didn't progress as it's ought.

Knowledge the say is power, no matter the quantity of it that you have acquired, I'm sure one day you will appreciate the knowledge you have and do good things with it
Knowledge is power and if you don't have knowledge in business , your business will be destroyed even before you know it but knowledge without the money is also nothing , knowledge alone cannot start a business.

You have a good point there, if you have the knowledge of what you are doing,you can use it to earn a considerable amount of money, I agree with what you've said.

The success you seek is hidden in what you know.
Knowledge is definitely the priority and it is not wise to seek for money and not knowledge.
You have a good point there sir, if you don't have a good knowledge no matter how much you are having you cannot earn money, that's why you need to take your time and have the knowledge.

You have a good point there sir, if you don't have a good knowledge no matter how much you are having you cannot earn money, that's why you need to take your time and have the knowledge.
I absolutely agree with you, without knowledge it is quite difficult to scale through and be successful in any endeavor.
It is very important to seek it first before the money associated with it.

There are so many things that determines the possibility of establishing a business and not just knowledge alone, your location , your personality , economic factor of the country and some other future events determines how people could establish a business. But as long as there is money you can establish your business anytime that suits you.

To me something that are easily accessible is not the most valuable . information concerning business or business idea and easily be gotten anywhere even on the internet but to get money to establish a business is the reason why so many people are having difficulties.

Indeed knowledge is the highest capital why because its with knowledge we build averything we rely on without knowledge nothing can be done.No bussines can be started with out having first, knowledge.

Though knowledge is the highest capital like we all believe , but having all the knowledge in this world without having the capital to start the business is nothing .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back