What's new

Knowledge is the highest capital

Is knowledge capital

• Total voters
With knowledge, you have the idea about what you wish to use the money for and even how to get the money either through loan or grants or investors, capital without knowledge would lead to wasteful spending.

To many people, the only reason they haven't been able to bring their ideas to reality is lack of money which they call capital, but capital is not only money, knowledge is also capital, in fact knowledge is the highest capital and not money.
Sure, if you take everything away from me today and leave me with the information I have at hand, I don't think if I have lost because I would surely recover everything.

To many people, the only reason they haven't been able to bring their ideas to reality is lack of money which they call capital, but capital is not only money, knowledge is also capital, in fact knowledge is the highest capital and not money.
I choosed yes because knowledge can also be regarded as the capital. But knowledge is not enough as the capital of a business you need the real capital for anybusiness whatsoever...they work interchangeable.

Money is the highest capital and not knowledge. You can have the knowledge but without the money, you're going nowhere. So knowledge is not everything

I choosed yes because knowledge can also be regarded as the capital. But knowledge is not enough as the capital of a business you need the real capital for anybusiness whatsoever...they work interchangeable.
Sure, another thing about being knowledgeable is that you could easily get people who would invest In you with the hope that you would be able to remit some percentage to them.

Yes knowledge is capital but not literally though. No matter the amount of knowledge you have, funds are very important to carry out activities in businesses.
However, knowledge is very important a lot and helps prevent the misuse of money

Knowledge is very important in all we do. It is the highest capital because when you have money to start a business and you don't have knowledge of business you will definitely not succeed in that business
Post automatically merged:

Knowledge is very important in all we do. It is the highest capital because when you have money to start a business and you don't have knowledge of business you will definitely not succeed in that business

Y
Yes, I totally agree with you, a foolish person that is not knowledgeable will definitely mess what you have build up for years up.

Knowledge is your thinking faculty that you can use to plan and execute a business plan, even if you have knowledge but no money, how can you raise capital with knowledge without money.

The importance of having knowledge cannot be underestimated. In business, money alone is not enough to make it successful. You need to have knowledge on the best location with good market to set up the business, the machines or raw materials needed and good knowledge in financial management and book keeping. So that makes knowledge to be a very important capital in business.

Of cause yes, knowledge is the highest capital because without knowledge one cannot bring out idea, knowledge will help one choose any business he/ her wants to do in life, so knowledge is very important in order to help one to think what to do.

What you know won't leave you, so it's always advisable to get knowledge. For any business also, I'm depth knowledge in such business is required, having the monetary capital is not just enough nowadays

Knowledge is the most important asset. If you have knowledge, you can accumulate everything, power, position, or richness. Were Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk already rich and powerful? Not, they used their knowledge to become rich and powerful.

Knowledge is the highest capital because it helps control other Ares of your finances. In gathering capital, knowledge is the main driving force for sourcing it. In any business where knowledge is missingthe business won't stand the test of time.

A vast and thorough knowledge about any form of buiness is a value and asset that is valuable.
The good managerial capaciy and excellence found in an organisation is not just the physical structure but in the investment in human capacity.The knowledge is the best form of capital.

This is rightly said. Knowledge is very important. It is the level of what you know that will determine how far you go in life.

Knowledge is your best asset, which cannot be robbed by anyone, which does not deplete and which never turns you down. If you have the knowledge, you an accumulate almost anything in the world

This is the true talk and there is doubt about the assertion. Knowledge indeed is very much important. I wonder why some people because they have some money will go and venture into the business they know nothing about.

Without knowledge, you are absolutely not going anywhere. It's why most people who understand and know how valuable knowledge is, do anything to get them at any cost.

I totally agree with the fact that knowledge is the greatest capital. You only need the knowledge at first even before you'll source for the money because if you have the money without knowledge, you've failed even before you're starting
You need money to be able to execute the knowledge , unless the person is trying to start the business without any financial support and that is very impossible , so adequate knowledge is important

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back