What's new

Knowledge is the highest capital

Is knowledge capital

• Total voters
I agree. I don't know the statistics, but I've always been impressed with entrepreneurs who venture into business with little capital but has the guts and the strategy to start up. It's amazing. No matter how small or large your business is, having knowledge will get you up and running. Good luck to all of us!
This is just the absolute the truth when you comes to knowledge although it has been established that knowledge and money are the most important ingredient that anyone needs to start up a good business and I definitely agree with this position that knowledge is much more important than money when it comes to starting up a new business.

There's no doubt that knowledge is always be capital, but money is the most needed capital in any business, I stand to be corrected though

Before you have the capital, you must have had something in mind that you want to use the money for. You generate or formulate ideas through knowledge, without it, all other business resources are useless.
That is your plan and it is not knowledge, you can plan out something without having much knowledge and understanding about it, it is always said that planning is always the first thing to do when starting a new business.

There is actually no gainsaying here that knowledge is the best capital one needs to have for any business to succeed even though the person might not have the capital for the moment.

I think money too is very important , because without knowledge money is really important ,since many people have failed to succeed without the existence of money and their planed knowledge did not come to past

That is your plan and it is not knowledge, you can plan out something without having much knowledge and understanding about it, it is always said that planning is always the first thing to do when starting a new business.
Knowledge is what you have that helps you to think to do something. When you plan about something, you think before you plan it, that is knowledge. You cannot do a successful business without having the knowledge about it.

I strongly agree with Sir, many people complaints of lack of money to actualise their dream or idea but they forgot that what they need actually is knowledge not money because knowledge brings money. I remember some years back when i asked one entrepreneur to help me with some money to start a business he said you don't need money now get knowledge first and when i get knowledge money start coming.
Knowledge the sea is the highest capital with you that knowledge is the highest capital because without knowledge even though you have the whole capital to start of the business you will not be able to start up anything.

I don't think I am going to agree with this. For a business to be very successful the both of them are determinant that should not be separated because they are all equally important to the success of every business.

Knowledge is what you have that helps you to think to do something. When you plan about something, you think before you plan it, that is knowledge. You cannot do a successful business without having the knowledge about it.
Let me give you an example, people may said that cryptocurrency trading is profitable, now I know about cryptocurrency. I'll start planning on how to start trading cryptocurrency even when I don't know how to trade .

Knowledge is truly the highest capital. All the things we do to make money in life is as a result of the fact that we are knowledgeable in it. It becomes very difficult for you to make money of you do not have knowledge on anything. The money that we make here is as a result of our writing skill.

I also agree that knowledge is the Best capital, look at all the big business in the world, they all started from ideas, knowledge brought the ideas into existence.

With knowledge as the capital or the initial capital you have without having the physical investment capital to startup the business, you can always get your plans reactivated the moment you get the required capital or cash you want

I really agree with you that knowledge is the highest Capital to setup any business in the society as at today. If someone isn't knowledge about a business and you invest in it the business can eventually collapse

I really agree with you that knowledge is the highest Capital to setup any business in the society as at today. If someone isn't knowledge about a business and you invest in it the business can eventually collapse
To avoid that collapse of the business, we need to take the steps to minimise the risk. And for that we need to have a proper risk management strategy and everything will work when we have knowledge about it, hence knowledge is most important here.

I don't think I am going to agree with this. For a business to be very successful the both of them are determinant that should not be separated because they are all equally important to the success of every business.
Yes I agree with you that the both needed to work together but knowledge comes first, without knowledge your capital will be useless because it cannot operate itself.

Yeah knowledge is sure the best thing one can invest in, you can loose the money in your bank but you can never loose the knowledge you have learnt.

Yes it is what you know that you give. True it is with knowledge that you run the business, but you need experience to succeed. It is said that a man of experience is greater than a man of knowledge.

Yeah knowledge is sure the best thing one can invest in, you can loose the money in your bank but you can never loose the knowledge you have learnt.
I consider that both of them is the best because none of those things will make a business to succeed if the other one is not available, you need knowledge to run the business and also money to run the business.

Knowledge capital is the intangible value of an organization made up of its knowledge, relationships, learned techniques, procedures, and innovations. In other words, knowledge capital is the full body of knowledge an organization possesses.

I believe that knowledge is power. And a man with knowledge is as good as a rich man because there are chances of getting rich. Knowledge is the best thing you can have in life. Money is also important as knowledge because without money some knowledge is a waste

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back