What's new

Knowledge is the highest capital

Is knowledge capital

• Total voters
I agree with you without knowledge is the highest capital because your knowledge is your idea or business without idea will surely crash even if it's having a lot of capital so idea is the key to every business.

This is not a kind of statement that has a straight answer like that. Knowledge is good, but if with that knowledge you've not got the financial backing, your knowledge is not actually valuable as it relates to having your business set up

Knowledge is very important when you are looking at getting the best out of your business or any kind of investment that you want to get into. Knowledge makes you feel prepared.

I must also let you know that there are so many people I see around everywhere with so much knowledge but are so poor and people with the capital and wealth without knowledge

Of course yes I believe that knowledge is a very big capital when it comes to having the information that you need to stay ahead in anything that you are doing especially when it comes to business, Investments, or making money.

Of course yes I believe that knowledge is a very big capital when it comes to having the information that you need to stay ahead in anything that you are doing especially when it comes to business, Investments, or making money.
knowledge is always the highest capital because knowledge comprises of the idea of the business without knowledge you cannot be able to manage or control a particular business to achieve your goal.

In our world today nothing beats knowledge when it comes to being very essential to the success of whatever thing you are doing because without knowledge there is no way you'll be able to know your left from your right.

Yes I agree knowledge will help people to increase opportunities for making a business succesful , but as I said before it is not sufficient for it alone .

Yes I agree knowledge will help people to increase opportunities for making a business succesful , but as I said before it is not sufficient for it alone .
As as much as I believe that knowledge is English capital but also there is the kind of money that you have you can be able to buy those that have that knowledge and put them to use and use their knowledge to make your own money.

Yes I believe knowledge is the best way. because I believe knowledge plays a viral and a very important and influential role in either business or in the social life. without the availability of knowledge it will be very difficult to succeed In any form or kind of business a person may wish to invest.

It is not a lie that to succeed in your business, you will need to have sufficient knowledge but it Alone might not be enough because you will need money, have very good relationship with people and partners too.

I totally agree with you, the highest capital is knowledge, without this, no matter how much money you have, it will be difficult for you to have stability in any business you undertake. But it is also true that with a lot of knowledge without economic capital you will not be able to start a business either. These two capitals that you describe in your thread must be intertwined to be successful.
You are very correct with the point you raised. We need knowledge in our everyday dealings not only in business. Any business manager without knowledge will struggle to run the business to be successful. Knowledge is also the driving force of other things involved in business.

You are very correct with the point you raised. We need knowledge in our everyday dealings not only in business. Any business manager without knowledge will struggle to run the business to be successful. Knowledge is also the driving force of other things involved in business.
Knowledge is the basis of everything we undertake in life. Otherwise we will have failure after failure! In business and outside of business, we will always need it, life itself depends on it.

Money is the highest capital because with it, you can acquire knowledge. Knowledge in itself cannot do you any good when money is not made available to back it's innovations up

To many people, the only reason they haven't been able to bring their ideas to reality is lack of money which they call capital, but capital is not only money, knowledge is also capital, in fact knowledge is the highest capital and not money.
You should have explained it deeper why this is so,knowledge is only important when you are maintaining a business but money is the most important because is money that you will use in establishing the business for it to come to reality.

It is true that knowledge contributes greatly to a business and its success. But knowledge alone will not work, it must be accompanied by courage, perseverance, good mindset towards business, and focus. For sure you will succeed in the business you choose if those qualities are in you.
Yes I agree with you that knowledge is the highest capital is better for you to have knowledge about the particular business than have enough capital without no knowledge because with these people run into loss.

I'm totally in support of this. Knowledge is the first thing to be acquired before you should consider starting a business. Knowledge is power. If you fail to know about the business, then, that's failure already

To many people, the only reason they haven't been able to bring their ideas to reality is lack of money which they call capital, but capital is not only money, knowledge is also capital, in fact knowledge is the highest capital and not money.
To an extent I believe in your view but then knowledge is brought to light with the help of finance. Both are needed for a successful business to stand.

It is true that knowledge is the capital for a business but not at all time. You need knowledge to run a business successfully but without capital to finance it in the first place, the knowledge will be a total waste.

I strongly agree with Sir, many people complaints of lack of money to actualise their dream or idea but they forgot that what they need actually is knowledge not money because knowledge brings money. I remember some years back when i asked one entrepreneur to help me with some money to start a business he said you don't need money now get knowledge first and when i get knowledge money start coming.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back