Knowing who owns a domain name?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
Sometimes we may want to reach out for the owner of a domain name , but not know which tools could be used for this purpose.

I recommend www.whois.com With this website, it is possible to get the contact information of the person who registered a domain name you may be interested in owning.

Tese days it is impossible to know who owns a certain domain because people protect their domains with domain privacy. I use namecheap and namecheap provides free domain privacy services.

you are right, these days it is virtually impossible to know who owns a domain, except that person choice to give out his or her identity as there is a feature of domain privacy.

you are right, these days it is virtually impossible to know who owns a domain, except that person choice to give out his or her identity as there is a feature of domain privacy.
People may mislead using owner information because in the internet you do not have to provide your street number or phone number except in rare case this is reason behind this protection.

People may mislead using owner information because in the internet you do not have to provide your street number or phone number except in rare case this is reason behind this protection.
that is why i believe that there should be more methods of verifying your information to be able to avoid all of this and also this would protect people from scammers online.

that is why i believe that there should be more methods of verifying your information to be able to avoid all of this and also this would protect people from scammers online.
I could get all owner information if they are not protected and run a website with owner information and scam people then people will think it is scam website and leave real information, if informations are protected this will not happens especially half of hosting providers just requires to you fill a form with whatever information and provide domain name without KYC.

I always get domain privacy. It is not much more in cost and it keeps things anonymous. Unless someone doesn't purchase that as an extra, the only way of knowing is to hack the site which is not a nice thing to do.

I always get domain privacy. It is not much more in cost and it keeps things anonymous. Unless someone doesn't purchase that as an extra, the only way of knowing is to hack the site which is not a nice thing to do.
Hacking website means legal assessment after this operation because it is kind of stealth of someone else property and could lead to the prison and most of people hack for debit card details or authorized meta mask wallets not to know people domain owner.

Every registered domain has a public record in the WHOIS database which includes the name, email address, and other contact information of the domain owner. However, some domain owners choose to hide their personal information through domain privacy services which replaces their contact information with that of the privacy service. In such cases, it may be more difficult to determine the true owner of the domain.

Yes, whois dotcom is a great platform to know the owner of a particular website. With this software, you won't only know the owner of the website, you'll be able to contact the person through the email he or she to create the website. If the owner use domain privacy, just send email to the registrar email you see there. They will forward the email to the owner.

You can know the owner of a domain name if the person didn't use domain privacy through WHOIS platform. If domain privacy is enabled then you can't see it. Someone can still use random generated details to register a domain name. The best way is to go to the website about or contact section to know about the owner.

This is one of the advantages of participating in good forums like RIF. Apart from making money of them, you would also learn some information therein.
Little did I know that not all site ownership details one could get from whois. That it is possible to protect your domain through domain privacy. Thanks for this information.

Every registered domain has a public record in the WHOIS database which includes the name, email address, and other contact information of the domain owner. However, some domain owners choose to hide their personal information through domain privacy services which replaces their contact information with that of the privacy service. In such cases, it may be more difficult to determine the true owner of the domain.
This is per security measures because if owner information is visible may for example someone misuse this information or may for example pretend being owner of this website or these bad things that could happen.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back