Jan 16, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It irks me when I see some grammatical errors like:

Am instead of I'm
Loose inplace of lose
Being and been

People need to know when to write the appropriate words.

Feel free to add yours.....

I dont know if it is ignorance or just normal laziness but it has been recently on a high increase the rate at which people misuse words while expressing themselves

I always see such cases too and I usually make such mistakes myself sometimes. There are words which can be so easy to make a mistake when writing. Sometimes I write Whether when I really mean Weather and the other way round.

Keep an eye out for chameleons! Take care of yourself! Be careful what you say! Some people can be very polite in order to have amazing discussions with you, but it's not because they like you or your conversation; it's because they want to weigh your thoughts through your words! Keep an eye on things.

The most common word that confuse people too is been and being. Though, people don't really understand that spoken words are always diffrent from grammar. When we write, we need to be more careful than while we speak.

No one above error, but that does not mean we can just go ahead and type whatever without cross checking it for grammatical errors

Am instead of I'm
Loose inplace of lose
Being and been

Yes, knowledge is powerful, knowing the right words to use at the moment is a very important thing to note, especially when dealing with people.

I think the usage of these words known as be, being and been is quite confusing to most people. Be is actually used for a sentence that is quite a present simple tense while being is used for an action that is still ongoing while been is for a past tense.

This is absolutely true we make errors while speaking and writing, it is appropriate to read more to clarify your engling language.

Am instead of I'm
Loose inplace of lose
Being and been

I'm a bit of a grammar nazi but I shouldn't be because for many people here English is not their first language. Many people mix there, their and they're up but I don't criticise because my partner speaks 5 languages and he says English is probably the hardest. As long as a person can make himself understood that's what counts.

It's hundred percent correct because there are a lot of errors in english speaking and writing, because most of us don't get ourselves updated we just lazy around it is best to reason well and think good before speaking or writing most importantly keep reading and learning

Not forgotting,English is a borrowed language, sometimes we are only concern about the message and not the context, your audience should be your choice of language.

In every conversation will make with different people you have to make the right choice of word. Choice of word is very important because you don't know how people take what you say.

As you can see we have different type of English in this world, not everyone make mistakes, it is just that some people use a British English while some use the American English. Some people apply both English

I know I usually make these errors once in a while, and to avoid these errors I am conscious when I want to use such English in my pronunciation or writing, we learn everyday.

No one above error, but that does not mean we can just go ahead and type whatever without cross checking it for grammatical errors
It is true that no one is above error but we should all be careful is some simple grammatical errors and avoid them. It always make your write up more meaningful and appealing to the readers.

That is true nobody is above mistake in grammar but one need to be very careful so to avoid such word, when it come to write up we should know the word yo use.

That's true. Many people makes this mistake at the cost of writing. Those words might be confusing especially when you are in a hurry,you might definitely use one in place of the other.

using the right word will make a way for you in your business especially when you are advertising to your targeted audience. you must be able to use the right kind of word to trigger their emotion to always see that your product will be the lasting solution to their problems.

I dont know if it is ignorance or just normal laziness but it has been recently on a high increase the rate at which people misuse words while expressing themselves
Well you got it right, some is just out of laziness, while others misuse words simply out of ignorance. They grew up in a situation where they completely see the use of does words as normal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back