What's new

Know of any cases of favoritism from someone in authority?

Favouritism is rampant in my country especially if you have holding a key political seat, the favour their families and friends in what is meant for the public
The act of favouritism is a day to day thing and its very rampant in my country where people in political power gives job to people that are closer to them rather than giving it to the right candidates.

In my home country, favoritism is the order of the day. It happened everyday and at every company in my locality to the extent that it become very difficult for a nobody to get job.

Folavouritism is almost everywhere most especially in the government organisation most of our government official are In the habit of practising favouritism in terms of meeting to the needs of the people and i terms of jobs opportunities.
Personally I believe that this is a cancer in the world today because people will always favour those that they have something in common with ahead of those that they are supposed to recognise.

Yes.
I have knowledge of one in an organisation I worked before.
The manager employed more people from her denomination, even when they did not even have qualification for the job.
As long as my country Nigeria is concerned this is actually a very common thing that is happening on daily basis because people are always looking out for people from their own denomination.

It would be hard for there not to be favoritism at all, ofcourse we have someone close to us we want in a better place or position but it shouldn't never be at the expense of someone more qualified

Folavouritism is almost everywhere most especially in the government organisation most of our government official are In the habit of practising favouritism in terms of meeting to the needs of the people and i terms of jobs opportunities.
Favouritism is actually very high in my country Nigeria because of the numerous ethnic and tribal groups in this country that makes things very difficult for them to work as one.

Yes, favouritism comes in different dimensions depending on the authority of the person responsible. In place of workes, people are being employed not because they are capable but because they have someone in auauthority.

In my country favourism is the order of the day in different areas and sectors also everywhere, but I don't really blame anyone because it's what the country has turned into so everyone is after his or her own interests first o

Favoritism is a very common thing in our society. Most of the people who have the opportunity to work in one company or the other must have enjoyed Favoritism from friends or families.

It is quite common here for someone who gets into a place of authority to seek staffs from members of his family or friends without them even been qualified for the job. A government official once created a whole new ministry in his state just so he could appoint his relative who desperately needed government appointment.

The issue of favouritism is getting rampant daily in the business world and in the government at large , there are most times when people that at not capable of handling a post were given a far more better Job.

Actually favouritism and others have become the order of the day. it's has been practice in both private and public institutions to a greater extent that it can not be easily controlled or stopped.

It would be hard for there not to be favoritism at all, ofcourse we have someone close to us we want in a better place or position but it shouldn't never be at the expense of someone more qualified
The issue of favouritism is almost everywhere in the world , most especailly in the work settings, schools and even in the family members, as a father or mother , you must have a favourites among your children but its not good showing it.

Actually I was employed to work in a particular company of which a fixed number of workers were expected but because the management have special candidates to employ the number were increased to include their own candidates.

I have been a witness and I have also seen a lot of people who have been victims of favoritism. There were a lot of scenarios where I think I should have been favourite but someone got the edge over me because of this kind of things.

Favouritism is common in my country can never be stop, because them consider their self first before considering other, is never a good things,I don't really think it will stop.

There was a particular case of favoritism that I was able to witness firsthand. The hiring team suggested somebody based on his ability to deliver but then the management later employed somebody who was close to him.

Though the act of favouritism is not good and can actually destroy a work settings and a family through jealousy , its an act of liking someone over other people

I once passed an examination but a relative to the person conducting the examination was chosen over me, even thou she did not do well, just because she is his relations.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back