jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I don't think they boost SEO. In fact, having the keywords should be about marketing, not SEO. However, though, many sites are named things that have nothing to do with the product and/or theme.

I am not sure how to convey this but keywords do make a difference. If you would like to have proof, then try searching for 'Anime forum'. You will see that a website with a URL of animeforums.net is the first result.

It's not a big website and yet due to the keyword, it is being displayed as the first search engine result. The second one, myanimelist is the popular anime forum, I know.
So, keywords do make a difference :D

I am not sure how to convey this but keywords do make a difference. If you would like to have proof, then try searching for 'Anime forum'. You will see that a website with a URL of animeforums.net is the first result.

It's not a big website and yet due to the keyword, it is being displayed as the first search engine result. The second one, myanimelist is the popular anime forum, I know.
So, keywords do make a difference :D
I'm sure there is way more at play than that. SEO is simply too tough these days for words alone to make that big a difference. However, in the past, these strategies worked better.

I'm sure there is way more at play than that. SEO is simply too tough these days for words alone to make that big a difference. However, in the past, these strategies worked better.
I do agree with that. I have done couple of SEO courses before, so I am aware of all the backlinks, adding tags, external URL linking etc.

There are more stuff like keyword suffing and such. At first, I was fascinated by all that but now I believe there should be a way to make everything easier, for the upcoming Webmasters. SEO is too complicated and adding keywords to the URL of all the relevant links, is not easy at all. Anyway, unless you offer good content, SEO can't help you much with the activity :D

I think Google mostly uses keywords that I are actually a part of the site and not listed in the Meta Tags. Is that correct? I think I read that it was because of people who abused the system and overdid the keyword structure on their pages and some keywords did not relate to the site at all.

I think Google mostly uses keywords that I are actually a part of the site and not listed in the Meta Tags. Is that correct? I think I read that it was because of people who abused the system and overdid the keyword structure on their pages and some keywords did not relate to the site at all.

SEO is so complicated these days, I don't think this stuff is even that important. Ultimately, engines are looking at branding, stuff like that - and it's impossible to make a major brand without a huge professional SEO investment in the $5,000 range - at the least I'm guessing.

SEO is so complicated these days, I don't think this stuff is even that important. Ultimately, engines are looking at branding, stuff like that - and it's impossible to make a major brand without a huge professional SEO investment in the $5,000 range - at the least I'm guessing.

That's a little worrying that you have to spend so much money in order to be seen and have people take an interest in you. The more people you pay to get your name out there the better your odds are but that can also backfire because you still have to have enough content to keep your site going. Then you have to pay people to do that too?

That's a little worrying that you have to spend so much money in order to be seen and have people take an interest in you. The more people you pay to get your name out there the better your odds are but that can also backfire because you still have to have enough content to keep your site going. Then you have to pay people to do that too?
That would come with some expensive SEO deals, but maybe not all of them. In that case, it would be even more money - on top of that! Well, it's just the "way it is" - to quote the song. :)

Keywords in a domain plays a big role in search ranking. However, there are also other factors involved, for example site ranking also depends on keyword in the site title, site description and website content. Search engines try to show exact match, therefore, keywords in domain are very important

Keyword in the domain is good because it increases the search factor. Keywords play a very important role in search engine optimization, and when you have keywords in the domain, search bots will know what the website is about and will rank accordingly. That's the reason why you should not compromise on the domain name, and instead play with a variety of extensions.

Keyword domain is an area name with catchphrases in it (model, BuyWidgets.com). A marked space is an area name without the watchwords in it (model, Amazon.com). Sometime in the past Internet clients composed the name of an item or administration they needed. This was called Direct Navigation.

@jyy to be frank, I am confused with your statement that keywords are for marketing and not SEO. From what I learned in a forum about SEO, the keywords can get you free traffic from search engines when a user makes a search with a keyword that is the same as what you tagged your web page. When the traffic comes from the search engine then that means the SEO activity worked and that would include the keywords that you included when you uploaded the web page of the new content.

A keyword in a domain is a domain name with keywords in it (e.g Buywidgets.com) A branded domain is a domain name without the keywords in it(e.g Amazon.com) there was a time when internet users typed the name of a product or services they wanted. This is called Direct Navigation.

Keyword is Domain Name - likewise alluded to as an Exact Match Domain or EMD - is a ground-breaking positioning reward is credited when a keyword precisely coordinates an area and a pursuit question meets Google's meaning of a "business inquiry". This was planned so that brands would rank for their own names, yet was often abused and therefore, made less-incredible in different conditions.

There is likewise a positioning reward ascribed when a keyword or expression exists inside a domain name. The weight offered is by all accounts less huge than when the area name precisely coordinates that of a specific SEO question, yet more huge than when a keyword shows up later in the URL.

Type in your website URL into Keyword Explorer.
Select the country where you audience is based.
Click the Analyze button.
You'll see Top Ranking Keywords.
Click Ranking Keywords on the left panel to view more keywords.

I am not sure but I can say that Marketers already recognise that domain names present a wealth of opportunities. They are the bedrock of an organisation’s web presence; acquiring key domains is an important element of a fully protected online brand image. It is about far more than simply registering domains for brand protection.

A keyword domain is a domain name with keywords in it (example, BuyWidgets.com). A branded domain is a domain name without the keywords in it (example, Amazon.com). There was a time when Internet users typed the name of a product or service they wanted. This was called Direct Navigation.

If you want Google to rank higher, it makes it easier to have keywords inside your domain name. To read all about my secret SEO tips, subscribe here: ... In your URL layout, you can always add keywords, which is one of the reasons why I score terms like "online marketing" even though my domain name is random.

I don't think they boost SEO. In fact, having the keywords should be about marketing, not SEO. However, though, many sites are named things that have nothing to do with the product and/or theme.
You are talking about exact match keyword domain name. To be very honest it is no longer effective with search engine optimisation. In fact if care is not taken in Kenya attracts Google penalty as there is a separate algorithm update looks target exact match keywords. instead of exam March keyboard people are now choosing brandable domain names for their businesses and online ventures.

Keywords rich domains have commercial value. You can sell if for high price. Even if you want to use it for yourself, keyword rich domains have search value, thus bringing you search traffic when you crate a website.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back