5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.0175USD
Biznotes
VIP Premium - 4 Years: Platinum
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
What are you doing, to keep things in your life positive, during times that might be difficult. Example, not being able to be with friends or family, due to having Covid.

For me, I always try to look up stuff that helps me to find humor in different situations. I find that laughing at something, helps when I am having a hard time going through something.

The last few years have been really difficult for many of us with COVID and also the cost of living and inflation are as high as it is and in some cases, it can be difficult to stay positive when you never know what may happen next or how things may change next.

I have found that TikTok has been a great outlet for me to help take my mind off the troubles everyone is going on in the world. Even if it's just 30 minutes of scrolling on TikTok or having some fun with making my own videos for TikTok it's something that helps me feel better and takes my mind off things. YouTube has also been a great outlet and also Twitch where I will go and watch my favorite content creators who always put a smile on my face when things are tough.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back