Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
logo.png

What is Keenworkers.com?

Keenworkers is a GPT site that is arguably similar to the well-known site Picoworkers, and microworkers.
To be able to earn here. Members must complete the work that has been provided there.

How much can I make with Keenworkers?

The minimum assignment reward offered there is $ 0.05. At least members can earn $ 0.05 for easy assignments.
Members can also earn income by referring friends. The benefits that can be obtained are.
View image.
Screenshot-20201128-144835.jpg

Minimum withdrawal is $ 5 via paypal.

How do you get started?

To start. Click This link

This site is looking interesting. Like other sites ,I ll try it. I also tried other two ,and I go there occasionally. Both are good. Let's try this one
This site is like picoworkers. But for the amount of work. Much more picoworkers. But it is worth trying. Because I see there are assignments with very high pay.
Screenshot-20201129-065658.jpg

This seems a new site because I have never heard about this site. but the pay seems reasonable. I love the task on microworker, hope it will be same so I can enjoy it too.

It looks very interesting, I continue with picoworkers and it looks very similar, have you already withdrawn profits on the page? and what are the payment sites?

This site is looking interesting. Like other sites ,I ll try it. I also tried other two ,and I go there occasionally. Both are good. Let's try this one

I didn't see where the poster mentioned how one can withdraw, which is the most important aspect of working on any site. If I can't be convinced that I can be able to withdraw my funds when I want, then there is no need working on that kind of website.

This site looks good and their pay rate seems to favour mostly the referral program not the working task. Maybe the site is mostly all about referrals than one performing a task there. I am not good at referral and I can not get PayPal since it's restricted in my country.

I don't know much about Keenworkers since I have not heard about it before.. but from your review, I think it favours or pays you more for referrals than the doing the assignments. This will make people focus more on referring rather than being active on the site.

I think keenworkers is one of GTP forum, moroever it has a lot of benefits which is making me having the belief its legit, and i will also like to know more about this platform because it's seems attractive to me.

I have worked on a lot of micro task sites, or get paid to sites. I have worked on picoworkers, microworkers, jobboy, etc. However, I had never heard of keenworkers. These days I am no longer working on micro job sites, however, I might check this site.

Per assignment rate is really good, minimum threshold of $5 is also good, therefore, I will check this site and see if I can join and start making money. I will surely join the site if I can reach $5 in one month

Thanks for the information, it is always important to find ways of earning. GPT sites still remain a reputable way to make some good money, lots of easy tasks with some good pay. If combined with other online jobs, one would definitely make some good cash at intervals.

Their UI design is looking legit and it seems they'll be available for long. $.05 per task looks very enticing I must confess and I'm going to definitely sign up with them. I believe I can reach that goal in a week and cashout. Thanks for sharing this bro.

I haven't heard of this site before, so it looks fresh. however, the salary looks fair. I hope the task on the microworker will remain the same so I can continue to enjoy it.

I've never heard of this website before, so it appears to be new. However, the salary appears to be reasonable. I'm hoping the task on the microworker stays the same so I can keep enjoying it.

Regarding finding ways to make money, thanks for the information. Many simple tasks with good pay can still be found on GPT sites, making them a reliable source of income. One would undoubtedly earn a good living on occasion if combined with other online jobs.

I have not had of this website before but from the little research I have made about the website I believe that the website is very much legit it's a new website because I have been into world of gpt program and I never see the program before so it's like they just resurfaced newly I will consider check them latar

This is my first time learning about this website. Earning $0.05 per task sounds really good. I just wish that they could have an alternative payment method apart from Paypal. That will prevent me from working there.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back