What's new

JustPlay- Play, Earn Rewards app Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

I would have loved to try out this platform to make some money from it but the issue now is just that those I have tried in the past did not really pay me money after reaching minimum cash out

Thanks for sharing these information, hearing this for the first time and feel very much interested about this and will go for the app, the fact that there is no minimum payout really amuses me as well. Thanks once again.

You have actually done well for bringing this earning opportunity to the notice of this forum. It can serve as source of earning to interested members. But you did not tell us other activities done in the platform apart from playing games. And it is like they don't accept all countries as we have seen someone being restricted above. It is just my opinion.

earn while playing ,we'll as for me it doesn't sounds familiar to me as the matter of fact this is my first. time of hearing it earn while we wait ,but I believe it is a good one which you can use it to earn money

I've tried this application recently, and was quite disappointed. The amount of money you get every 3 hours is at least in my country, the Netherlands, really really low, like 1 or 2 cents max. Not worth my time and effort.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back