What's new

JustPlay- Play, Earn Rewards app Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

DenisHero

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
JustPlay is an app that pays you play their games. It is a brand new and I got it has a connection with PlaySpot.io app.
You don't need an account to log into, you just open the app and earn coins.
If you delete the app, the account will be gone and you will restart with 0 coins.
There is no earning rate, those coins are only for unlocking other new games and levels in the app.
You get paid for activity in those games, so basically the more you play their games and interact with ads.
The best thing is that you get paid daily, no minimum payout ( Paypal, gift cards or donations)
You will see how much you made in a day the next day. So if you work today, you will see tomorrow how much cash you got and withdraw directly to PayPal.
Payment is instant. Do try it, I cannot explain everything about it, you'll find as you discover.
Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.justplay.app

Attachments

• proof33.png
    proof33.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 15
JustPlay is an app that pays you play their games. It is a brand new and I got it has a connection with PlaySpot.io app.
If you delete the app, the account will be gone and you will restart with 0 coins.
There is no earning rate, those coins are only for unlocking other new games and levels in the app.
You get paid for activity in those games, so basically the more you play their games and interact with ads.
The best thing is that you get paid daily, no minimum payout ( Paypal, gift cards or donations)
You will see how much you made in a day the next day. So if you work today, you will see tomorrow how much cash you got and withdraw directly to PayPal.
Payment is instant. Do try it, I cannot explain everything about it, you'll find as you discover.
I also experienced the same thing. This application does not support my country. I will try to download it via google search. How many points can I withdraw?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201121_101730.jpg
    Screenshot_20201121_101730.jpg
    527.2 KB · Views: 0
if in my opinion the play play app still pays
I saw several social media like Facebook
they are competing to find referrals and they also dare to prove proof of payment so that many of them register

If you cannot join in, then how will you withdraw?
If there is no minimum payout, then will the APP bear PayPal fees and Tax (that is collected by paypal) on users?
In case of gift card, is there any gift card with "No Minimum"?

it looks like this application only works in a few countries because I have tried to download it via the Play Store but it is not available in my country

it is not available in Romania either, why? In which countries is this application available?

What about the earning rates , I see in your payment proof that you only get 0.04 $ , what's the minimum cash out there ?

It pays,but can you say to us possible hourly earning rate. I love the minimum withdraw 0.01$ .. How much time you need to earn this 4 cents ?

It pays,but can you say to us possible hourly earning rate. I love the minimum withdraw 0.01$ .. How much time you need to earn this 4 cents ?
Me too interested to hear the response of publisher . if we can earn 4 cents in 10 minutes I will join for sure .

Can you upload this application as a file to Google Drive or something? The members here might try it.

Nice review , however how well does the app pay ? , I have seen many paid to play games that pays peanuts in the end. What of ads , are they much ?

Am not really sure if they are real or not, for now they have positive reviews all through, so it's too early to conclude that they are scammers, time will tell, but keep using the app provided that they are paying you for being there ok?

I live in the United States and do justplay daily.The site pays me every couple days by PayPal and several times per month.I play games with playspot and justplay but also watch vids and earn coins.

I live in the United States and do justplay daily.The site pays me every couple days by PayPal and several times per month.I play games with playspot and justplay but also watch vids and earn coins.
The US is the most blessed country in terms of these kinda opportunities. But using VPN often make us get banned or no easy access to these things

So many of this app doesn't work in all the countries , it select and it hurts when it's not supported

This is a good way to make some good amount of money online. I will look into this and see ways on how to make money from the game. I will need to download the game ASAP

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back