Juen15

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS THE SPLASH JUICE?

Juice splash is a game rewards app. Members will earn rewards by playing fruit chopping games and collecting diamonds.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH JUICE SPLASH?

It is according to your activity in the application. The more you play the game and level up. You can earn more. Watch ad videos to multiply diamonds in each level.

* bonus for each referral who entered the code: 1000 diamonds

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM WITHDRAW?

Minimum withdrawal is 142K diamonds: $ 5 paypal

HOW TO GET STARTED?

1. Download the application hereand enter the code "1046953"
2. Play and collect diamonds
3. Withdraw

Thank you very much sir, but I have one question for you, have you withdrawn money from the site recently? Please can you show us your proof of payment, so we can be very sure, we shall wait to hear from you as soon as possible, cos we are really to join the league provided you show us some proof.

The app is a scam and a waste of time; my brother made a payout and didn't receive anything, and the same thing for many users.
Stay far from it.

The app is a scam and a waste of time; my brother made a payout and didn't receive anything, and the same thing for many users.
Stay far from it.
Very bad of its creators. I really don't understand why app developers will create a rewarding app with an evil aim of defrauding faithful users. That's why I'm not interested in anything rewarding apps. I thank the poster for spotting this fraudulent app.

Very bad of its creators. I really don't understand why app developers will create a rewarding app with an evil aim of defrauding faithful users. That's why I'm not interested in anything rewarding apps. I thank the poster for spotting this fraudulent app.
Most of them create them to get some money from letting us watching the videos and ads. Also, they make the minimum payout huge to profit from us the maximum xD (stupid cheaters).

I have never play the game so I wouldn't know whether it's a scam or not. Most of this app rewarding games are just waste of time and effort. They will give u target that can not be achieved and there method of rewarding is very small.

Most of them create them to get some money from letting us watching the videos and ads. Also, they make the minimum payout huge to profit from us the maximum xD (stupid cheaters).
Very stupid cheaters, making people go through sleepless times, trying to earn some rewards via their own app. That's why i prefer the site that is just paying peanuts than the one promising tons of money and nothing is achieved.

I will stay away from this app/program since it has been marked by bizdustry as a scam.I would rather devote my time to paying sites apps and avoid loser scam apps sites.

Most of the apps are simply that way. The app I've experienced immense success around is the one that rewarded me with Satoshi, which is bling games.

Actually to me all such application and the every activities in it is just a waste of time because at the end of the you will not get anything from it.

Most times these games are just a means for them to create traffic for their ads, i have seen a lot of games like this that promises good payout. Its usually two things. It either the earning is extremely low or slow, or they dont really pay

I never heard about it before. I just hope that people will stay away from such kind of apps that do not pay. I am not really a big fan of earning money through apps because they do not pay much money.

I really don't trust all this play game to earn money online through apps. A lot of them don't pay at the end of the day an they will still eventually waste your time so what's the point

All these free apps that promise earnings. One thing I've come to discover is apart from airdrops, nothing comes close when trying to gather free crypto coins or tokens

Am not judging from afar but I don't think this apps pays atall so I will advise anyone who still insist to save his data

Now this site have been red flagged here, that's why I don't waste my time on such kind of low paying sites. In the past I was scammed by them.

Stay far from it.
I'm really happy to see this because when i read it it catches my attention but now that i understand it is a scam i can not even get it the try i thought.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back