What's new

Increased Pay: 250 BizNotes by Registering and BizNotes for Posting on Forum Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
Gain 250 BizNotes for Referral Registration

If you haven't joined up at Forum Promotion, feel free to do so under my referral link: https://forumpromotion.net/forum/?referrer=5225

If you join up under the referral link, I will send you 250 BizNotes your way. I will only credit, if you do so. Please do not try to circumvent it, by pretending to join up; as I get pinged over on that forum, for every signup through my referral link provided above. In order to get credited, you MUST mention the username you used to sign up, below in this thread. If the name matches my referral list, I will send the Biznotes your way.

If you are already registered on Forum Promotion, I will credit you with 250 Biznotes, if you head over to the Account Settings Page, and update the referral field at the bottom of the page, with my username. It is the same as here. :)

Gain BizNotes for Posts
I will also pay you for posting at Forum Promotion. I will pay you to post, and they must be quality AND ON TOPIC; so please don't just post a 1 liner! if you are registered there, feel free to mention below that you want to post, and I will pay you at the below rates, after you have posted. Have fun!

My rates are as follows:
100 Biznotes Per Topic
50 Biznotes Per Reply

The following areas I will pay for replies or topics in:
The Non-Promotion Category, with the boards:
- Intellectual Talk
- Debate Corner
- Entertainment Discussions
- Computers & The Internet

The Webmaster Category, with the boards:
- Website Management
- Marketing & SEO
- Web hosting & Domains
- Software Talk
- Monetization & eCommerce

The following areas I will not pay for replies or topics in:
The Site Information Category, with the boards:
- The News Center + Subboards
- Community Matters + Subboards
- New to FP? + Subboards

The Promotion Category, with the boards:
- Promotion Directory + Subboards
- Posting Packages + Subboards
- Whats Going on? + Subboards
- Website Battles + Subboards
- Job Center + Subboards
- Exchange Central + Subboards
- Marketplace + Subboards

The Webmaster and Non-Promotion Categories, with the boards:
- Graphic Design & Web Development + subboards
- Forum Fun

Last edited:
I went to the site and updated the account with your username, as my referrer.

Just as a reminder, aside from paying to assign me as your referral (or joining up through my referral link), you can claim earning up to 25 posts! And aside from that, I also have an exchange thread located HERE at Bizdustry, and in their exchange board, that you can exchange your forum credit that you earn there, into BizNotes!

I was already a member but I have voted for all the site battles. Making posts there is easier than you think. I thought it was just for forum owners but anyone can post and they have a good intellectual category there with some interesting topics.

Clarified the title of this thread. You can get biznotes for both the referral entry registration/filling in, and for posting up to 25 times.

I have increased how much I am willing to payout for you having me as your referral. I have also increased the amount I am willing to pay for posting on the above forum, with the boards I am willing to pay for the topics or replies to be posted in.

Reminder for the posting aspect, I am expecting actual quality, and the content to be ON TOPIC. If I find out that any of the replies or topics aren't up to expectations, I will not pay for that reply or topic.

Can I also update it in this way. I have already created account earlier.

@Joshua Farrell , can I also post in your forum if I already have an account there. I mean if I am not referred under you.
You can, if the field is open. Not sure if you can change it, once you fill it in.

You can post without being referred by me.

You can, if the field is open. Not sure if you can change it, once you fill it in.

You can post without being referred by me.
Where I can find that option? In my profile area? Because in settings area I have got no options like this.

I guess I joined under Alexander. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back