What's new

Jobboy.com-Legit or scam

I don't know if they are actually scams and if they are not paying users. However, I see a lot of people using this site to make money from small jobs. If the site was scam, how could it continue to exist?
If you doubt me you can check others forum and read what people are saying they rate the website as scan website but I will also try and see my own research to see if they have started paying but for now I will be working with some other micro jobs website

I am not just sure about the site being scam. I have an account and when I went to check it after a couple of years, I could still see my balance. If the site was scam, it could have easily wiped my balance

This is my first time of hearing of the website jobboy.com
You can check Google for reviews on it. Or you can simply give it some time before registering on it, since you claimed to have used it before.

This is my first time of hearing of the website jobboy.com
You can check Google for reviews on it. Or you can simply give it some time before registering on it, since you claimed to have used it before.
I still believe that this website is a good website when they first started but now I don't even think I can give it a try because I have read so many nagetive comments about the website so I can't just try it

I still believe that this website is a good website when they first started but now I don't even think I can give it a try because I have read so many nagetive comments about the website so I can't just try it
I think it's best to avoid it then, since you have been seeing negative comments about them.
Reviews don't lie, and since you have bad omen about it, Then avoid it, There is no need giving it a try.

I think it's best to avoid it then, since you have been seeing negative comments about them.
Reviews don't lie, and since you have bad omen about it, Then avoid it, There is no need giving it a try.
Yes actually I think that the website is a clear scam I can never work here again I have research and fine out that they have stop paying the very person that received his money last let me know they start doing selective payment before they later stop paying so I will never be part of the website

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back