Job vs Business

bharath

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Sep 4, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you like to job or Business since most of them make huge money from doing business, however now the Economy is under crisis here so people are gone like beggars. The one who do job is not mandatory to think or work hard for a promotion since they can get paid even their is no work for them.

If you have the power , ofcourse business. Not many people have a business because they do not have a starting income, but if you have, i choose business.

You said that with a business you make huge money but that's not necessarily true. You can start dozens of businesses and not make profit with any of them if they are not successful. So a business doesn't necessarily guarantee you big profit and a lot of money

Business is better for one's independence and it gets easier to become rich with your own business and a Job ensures a consistent stream of income.

In my country, it is best to have both a job and a side business if you want to live a more comfortable life. This is because the economy this days cannot allow you to live on a salary alone. You must earn some extra money from business. The good thing is that even after you retire, you can go on with your business.

Personally I don't like been an employee, I rather be my own boss, but I have nothing against those that want a job, I just appreciate freedom and I love been an entrepreneur

It all comes down to one's opinion.

A job can be a stable one but you can't control the work hours. That doesn't apply to a business. You will have some control but sometimes, you will have to work even more, to make the business thrive.
There is always risk involved in business but that doesn't always apply to a job. This is how I perceive it.

Being in service to others with your business is the best way, not the greedy kind of business that aims only to make money, having great reviews and less money is way better, that will bring you more customers.

The business is very good but you have to know how to talk to people, to manage, but otherwise everything is fine, it is very profitable

I incline toward business in excess of a work. However, frequently the business get fails the reason is people thinking that it will be great and we'll be the supervisor of our work and don't consider how hard the business will be. the number of penances they'll have to make

Having a business involves more work but doing what you like..
I incline toward business in excess of a work. However, frequently the business get fails the reason is people thinking that it will be great and we'll be the supervisor of our work and don't consider how hard the business will be. the number of penances they'll have to make

In my case, I would accept both modalities, both a stable job which can be part-time and a business that helps me become independent in the future

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back