What's new

Janads.com payment proof

Bou3liB

Jan 1, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Janads is a new ptc website that has ads, shortlinks, faucets, and bonuses. i tried the website yesterday, i made a withdraw, and i received the amount in my faucetpay account
Screenshot 2021-12-31 233047.png
Screenshot 2021-12-31 233211.png
Link : Janads

I want to really commend you for posting review on the above earning platform and it is good you showed payment proof too which made it encouraging. I will really need to check this out.

Thanks so much for the PTC sites. Although I will have to confirm the authenticity of this business you are trying to introduce to us. We have seen your own withdrawal earning and some other back up so we believe that this business is genuine.

You didn't drop the payment proof. You know sites like this are ones that we need to get in quickly before it's saturated. Besides, how much do they pay per task and how available are tasks on a regular basis?

Janads is a new ptc website that has ads, shortlinks, faucets, and bonuses. i tried the website yesterday, i made a withdraw, and i received the amount in my faucetpay account
View attachment 3198
View attachment 3199
I really appreciate your effort for posting this , janad.com i believe is a legit paying websites and since the payment proof confirms the legitimacy of the site, then it's worth giving a try,

the withdrawal that's in the payment proof proccessed without a prblm
these days tho, whenever i try to withdraw it says "faucet does not have enough money to process this transaction"
and now, website under maintenance, so, i think the website is saturated now
The website back to paying

Last edited:
I have myriad of Faucet sites that are legit and are still paying. The only problem o have with these sites is that they pay very low. The amount they pay isn't commensurate with the effort that one put in.

There are questions that need answers. How long does it take you to withdraw the amount that you posted. If the time taken is reasonable, I will join the site immediately.

How much did it take for you to be able to reach this minimum amount of money that you have been able to withdraw, and what is the number of months you have spent there making money?

What are the other payment options on the site. I wouldn't want to join a site that I can't be able to withdraw. Also is it working worldwide or only in specific countries. I may try it if it look real and ilif I can be able to withdraw.

View attachment 3198
View attachment 3199
Even so, I'll need to verify the legitimacy of the company that you have reviewed. We are hopeful that your business is legitimate because we have observed your personal withdrawal of the earnings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back