It's Always Sunny

kingcool52

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 1, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone else watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia? I recently got into it after a friend recommended it a while back and I have to say, it was the best thing I did. I absolutely love the show and can't wait to catch up. I'm currently halfway through Season 10.

I just did a search and got that the city had most murder ratings and dangerous. I would suggest to stay far away from that city.

I've watched a few episodes. My favorite part of the show is the many transformations of Mac. From skinny mac, to fat Mac, to buff Mac and then to gay buff Mack.

I also like Maureen Ponderosa, her slow transformation into a cat always has me dying laughing. I need to watch a lot more of it, but Charlie's voice always annoys me.

I just did a search and got that the city had most murder ratings and dangerous. I would suggest to stay far away from that city.
I think you might have got this confused with the city Philadelphia. This is a TV show and not about the city.

I loved the transformation as well @Anime_admin. The episode that they did that was a sort of documentary after she was killed was hilarious as well.

This show is actually a good show that a friend also recommended to me but I have not watch it yet. It is still quite on my laptop, I hope to watch it as from next week to see how interesting the movie or show is.

I don't really like watching Philippines movie this is because their movie is too long and also I don't think it it is interesting to me. I like American movies

I don't really like watching Philippines movie and I am not a fan of Philippine movie I prefer watching American movie or Chinese movie

I am just knowing about it is always sunny, I'll search for it on streaming platforms because from your review it seems very interesting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back