What's new

Isn't It Safe to Paid to Download?

You are right, some of the things we download we are harmful to our devices, that's why I don't see this as a good way to earn money because you might end up losing your phone.

The fact of the matter is that many people do not have paid versions of antivirus software. This is why many people actually download files that might contain spyware. This is why people must download files from trusted sources.

The fact of the matter is that many people do not have paid versions of antivirus software. This is why many people actually download files that might contain spyware. This is why people must download files from trusted sources.
I gained a lot of things by what you've just said, that's why I don't even try to attempt those kinds of earning money platforms now mater how good they are paying.

I don't think paid to download websites are good way to earn money online, if you are working on paid to download platforms I'm telling you their are some applications that might be harmful to your phone or system.

Paid to download platforms might not be the best option to earn money online, I'm saying this in experience of what happened to me,you might ended up downloading something that will harm your device.

Paid to download platforms might not be the best option to earn money online, I'm saying this in experience of what happened to me,you might ended up downloading something that will harm your device.
To me , getting paid to make a download might not be the best because the money you are paying to download might not be up to the money you will make from the site.

Yes I think so, paid to download platforms are not good, you might download something that may harm your device, that's not a good idea to earn money online.

Real paid downloads exist.
I haven't personally tried any of the things I've read about online.
Please take precautions before doing this to keep your computer and your cash safe from fraudsters looking to steal your money.

A lot of them are usually safe but you have to be very careful with the application that you are downloading because some of them are meant to steal your data.

I gained a lot of things by what you've just said, that's why I don't even try to attempt those kinds of earning money platforms now mater how good they are paying.

You must always installed paid antivirus software because they usually have more definitions of viruses all the time. McAfee is also a really great kind of antivirus software.

Some PLATFORMS pay members to download a file or app from their platform. You can conduct additional research on them and begin earning money from it. Simply ensure that your device is secure.

I have actually not come across any reasonable paid to download website before but I think if you find such you should try to install an antivirus software like someone have stated. This is because it will help you to dictate any form of application that will do a harm to your mobile phone or computer system.

I think that Norton antivirus is a really great anti-virus that could help you to stop downloading harmful files that contain viruses, trojans, and spyware that are usually quite common.

There are paid to download, testing software or apps for a company or Bussines. There are far amount of them around, you might see those deals on websites that offer you paid or earn points that then you can cash out later.

But how safe is it? How do you know if or what you are downloading on your system or phone that it's safe and not going to make your life just rip and bad. Was looking into a small paid to download and like to hear anyone else that has been down this road.

Any good sites out there?

Cheers
I wouldn't do that and I don't think you can earn a lot of from it also make sure you install good antivirus program and also how can they earn money I don't quite catch that

Paid to download is a good way to make money online I think that when you do paid to download programs you will definately see that you will make alot of money but some of the website are scam.

I only use the once that require referal programs to earn.

Thou some smart folks are making money from it

I can't say in certainty if the downloaded items are safe because I have not tried them in the past. I believe there are many better ways of making money online than paid to download. Critically looking at it, the downloaded items might be virus.

I think that Norton antivirus is a really great anti-virus that could help you to stop downloading harmful files that contain viruses, trojans, and spyware that are usually quite common.
I think I have heard of this Norton antivirus from somewhere before. It is quite important to download such so that you will protect your device from things that may harm your privacy.

There are paid to download, testing software or apps for a company or Bussines. There are far amount of them around, you might see those deals on websites that offer you paid or earn points that then you can cash out later.

But how safe is it? How do you know if or what you are downloading on your system or phone that it's safe and not going to make your life just rip and bad. Was looking into a small paid to download and like to hear anyone else that has been down this road.

Cheers
You are really bringing up a very nice point, some could be a spying bot that could be used to hack your crypto wallet. Exactly I really think we have to be very careful in this especially when we have sensitive informations on our mobile phones or computers.

Paid to download would have been the best way to eaen moneyon the internet but nowadays you can get virus on your mobile phone through downloading unsafe stuffs from the internet.

Personally, I don't engage in such sites and I think there is high probability of being scammed because of the nature of the appearance. There are alot of sites that offers free download.

Cheers
It is not very safe. This is because there are some applications that you will download and they may cause damage to your phone. I don't like to get paid for downloads.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back